Old ASPD member wondering what's going on

• Knut
  • 02-26-2010, 12:43 PM
I joined ASPD in 2000 or 2001. After being gone for quite a while, I found out ASPD was gone. Then I found ECCIE. Then I got an email from eRAPS. Is there a post here or another reference online that explains the current situation?
current situation for aspd, FUBAR!! Gone!!
Eccie is where the majority of the community has chosen to call home. It does not hurt to belong to multiple boards. Some have a flavoe and a style that appeals to some more than others. eccie seems to have what most want with good features, proven management, and a responsive/quick board.
Eccie...seems to have what most want with good features, proven management, and a responsive/quick board. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Well said, cpi3000! I just discovered how to enter search criteria into the Showcase database.

What a feature!
I joined ASPD in 2000 or 2001. After being gone for quite a while, I found out ASPD was gone. Then I found ECCIE. Then I got an email from eRAPS. Is there a post here or another reference online that explains the current situation? Originally Posted by Knut
Damn... you got a email.
I got a call a few days ago, telling me everyone from asp* was hangin on h*rnd*g. (Which I have not a clue about, but someone reviewed me... so.)

Anyhow expect the solicitation from all the ASP* want-a-be websites and take slim pickin at choosing which one to use. (MHO! =My honest opinion.)

XOXO.. Good luck!