Warning: Playground Contaminated

ATF playground contaminated with no warning sign play at your own risk.
Dafuq?
Care to elaborate?
Dafuq?
After all, he is the Riddler.
Of course any of the online playgrounds are infested with "viruses, Trojan horses, malware, keyloggers, spyware, etc., "

Anyone who thinks ANY popular site that has any sort of membership isn't prone to some sort of monitoring by those who know better than us or internet attacks is
IMHO rather naive.

I would suggest reading up on some George Orwell to grasp the concept of the truth.
HUH????????????? Is Playground a strip club.......Comtaminated with body glitter and rot gut beer?
I think the playground strip club burned down, didn't it? The playground strip club and ATF usually do not go in the same sentence though Luved that place once upon a time.

I know TOS isnt secure...it doesnt have its SSL Certificate so CC transactions might be a risk.
Is that what he means by ATF playground?

But then again, new member with next to no posts...who knows what he could be riddling about?
Maybe a clumsy attempt to skirt around a prohibited topic, and speculate on the health of whoever his All Time Favorite provider is...
Maybe a clumsy attempt to skirt around a prohibited topic, and speculate on the health of whoever his All Time Favorite provider is... Originally Posted by burgh1
Have we really come to this?
Obtuse remarks and guessing games instead of facts?

SMDH.

PS
For the truly naive.
EVERY site has security issues of some sort,
EVERY site has people who are best avoided.

EVERY person has to do their own job of keeping themselves safe.
Not my ATF but many others.
There have been previous posts by others warning about life style issues.
  • SD78
  • 07-14-2018, 12:21 PM
This is as useless as a Tadds post
I'll chime in and make a guess to pin point the area where they've been known to be, the eye in the sky a top the clock.
Nice play. Took some serious searching to find the answer you are indeed in the correct vicinity if I am correct in assuming based upon what I discovered online. I wasn't aware of this LE tactic to fight crime.