Searching for a real Spanish teacher with benefits

I am really needing to learn Spanish for my work. I was looking for a Spanish tutor earlier tonight and it got me thinking...

How sweet would it be to find a tutor that had benefits? If any of you have suggestions, please let me know. It needs to be someone that can actually teach me Spanish (I'm a quick learner), but also someone that can make it fun!

There is a slight chance that my SO might want to join on the lessons occassionally (Spanish only!), so this person would need to be really trustworthy.

Any suggestions are welcomed!!
Ashley Apple
There used to be a lady here (or on the other board) who went by BlackSpanishTeacher but I haven't heard anything around here from or about her in along time.

So do you really think that is a good idea? What if you don't do your homework or you fail a test or something? Wouldn't that put a damper on the session? I am LMAO at the scene in my mind: He's saying something like, "Harder!" or "S**k it, baby!" and she relies back with "En Espaniol"... LOL!

Good luck in your search!
Black Spanish Teacher had a great marketing angle~ she charged "students" for "lessons". I loved it!

I found a review for her here, but it doesn't have any contact info:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=teacher

Maybe you could PM the poster and ask how to contact her.