Whatever happened to...??

I don't think he had a name for the business but I think the guy's name was Joe and he had several girls working for him including young Asian girls at one time. Private website and shot hole place.. anyone?
Dames4u. One of the all time hobby jackasses.
And while there will be no argument with that character description, it remains one of the Pittsburgh Hobby mysteries how he got such hot , young talent .
Yes indeed. I loved the Asian talent he once had. Wish the 'Burgh had more young Asian girls. The dude was a total jerk..I don't know how many times I got banned only to be let back in.
One of his girls told me she answered an ad for modeling. Not sure how you spin that into hobbying without getting caught, but apparently he did.
One of his girls told me she answered an ad for modeling. Not sure how you spin that into hobbying without getting caught, but apparently he did. Originally Posted by relaxedman
Did he?
  • Nalan
  • 03-27-2019, 06:22 PM
He moved to a legitimate business in the Shadyside area
Did he? Originally Posted by bambino

Lol, well..I was seeing one of his girls right up until the end.Staff edit possible RL info. dj8 Not sure if that's the truth or not, but he did "wind" it down. It was not shut down that I was aware of.
Gentlemen, if the subject of discussion here is/was a previous member, he deserves the right to privacy. Getting to have a little bit too much detail for people to be able to connect the dots.
  • Devo
  • 04-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Gentlemen, if the subject of discussion here is/was a previous member, he deserves the right to privacy. Getting to have a little bit too much detail for people to be able to connect the dots. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Right to privacy?

Why now?

That motherfucker outed me here publicly with pictures of myself and family members.

So tell me why he deserves SQUAT?
Right to privacy?

Why now?

That motherfucker outed me here publicly with pictures of myself and family members.

So tell me why he deserves SQUAT? Originally Posted by Devo
Sir, I have no past knowledge of the goings on in this forum prior to 8/18. That's when I was assigned this forum, I can't fix what happened prior to that.
  • Dlh
  • 04-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Right to privacy?

Why now?

So tell me why he deserves SQUAT? Originally Posted by Devo

Damn!
Well, he did call Tatts’s boss and outed Tatts. At least he did something positive.
LOL, did he really? I missed that one.
And while there will be no argument with that character description, it remains one of the Pittsburgh Hobby mysteries how he got such hot , young talent . Originally Posted by harleyrocks
Have ya ever seen pi?

Mystery? I call it coercion, control, threat that the "love" they provide will be gone if you don't do what they want. Oh then there's the ones who just beat them. Wait...wasn't there a thread about that too?

Mystery solved!

Carry on boys