BBBJ's

How safe are they? Obviously I love them, but.. what is the risk? Any info or advise would be appreciated! PM if preferred.
Looking at your reviews, I do not see cbj anywhere... I'm assuming that your health has been fine. The CDC is very literal. If I would see a well reviewed provider, am I generally ok?
aint at that much risk
Biggest risk is spreading HPV. About 20% cancer risk. You can end up with warts in your mouth/throat, or someone with warts in their mouth/throat can spread them to your genitals/ass.
Looking at your reviews, I do not see cbj anywhere... I'm assuming that your health has been fine. The CDC is very literal. If I would see a well reviewed provider, am I generally ok? Originally Posted by Fineyoungman99
No.

This is a pretty straightforward exercise in statistics. There's some chance of getting all those things from oral. Your only question needs to be how lucky you feel that day in the face of those odds.

There is no such thing as "generally ok." You are playing an odds game. If that bothers you, wrap it or don't play.

The CDC is "literal" because they are relaying observed facts. Where appropriate, they tell you whether they were anecdotal facts or scientifically observed/verified.

I prefer oral uncovered. But I also recognize and am comfortable with that risk.
  • Devo
  • 04-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Space Junk.

At any given time, you have the chance that you will be hit and killed by falling space junk, however, chances are very low.

But the threat looms.

Devo answers all questions, but you must listen first.

Her name was Sally........... I however, touched her everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFCU_Ld9snU
Nothing is without risk. A friend's bf got chlamydia in his mouth from daty with a traveling Eros provider in Ohio. That could go both ways had he not been tested and saw someone else.They have an open relationship and she didn't contract it. Life is odd......

I've been a slut for 10+ years and test monthly. I have never even had a cold sore. I guess we all take calculated risks and I'm sure there are stories out there that we'll never hear but so far so great!

Get tested and often. It's free and important.