URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Thousand Oaks and Noca
Activities: FBSM, MT, L3, CG, Doggy, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive 5’6, Cs with a very tight ass. About 120lbs. Wore sundress for easy access during massage. She asked how hard or soft I wanted massage. Extremely sensual while massaging, knew exactly how to get the Diesel engine warmed up. Before the flip she asked if I wanted more foreplay. Asked what positions I preferred and even told me there was no rush to finish. After clean up she asked if I wanted remaining time to be used with more massage. Actually one of the better AMP experiences I’ve had. She will only be at eight spa until Sept 1st.
Recommendation: Yes
Outstanding first review! It looks like a massage expert wrote it. I mean look at those activities! Plus it includes name pronunciation... never see that before. lol. It addresses the negative comments from previous reviews. It covers the exit date of the girl so it creates a sense of urgency too. You did leave out the fact that the girls are indifferent as hell but next time.

Excellent ad. They should be real busy so now we will not only get shorted we will have to deal with lots of interruptions. I can hardly wait to see who comments.

I am sure it will be naughty, naughty, naughty who ever it is. There will probably be comments like she hales from New York and has two kids and visits her husband when she is not getting fuck and likes mango's and chocolates. ;
Damn you man I was keeping Reyna under wraps since there wasn't no reviews of her. Reminds me of the hot lady next door that you've always wanted to fuck.
It’s a high volume spa. It’s not my thing. After a few bad visits, I quickly figured it out.

But I have to admit I agree with Amprat. It doesn’t seem fair to the other reviews if one guy is hogging the board for profit with multiple accounts.
Not a fan of the fake reviews and shills. I travel all over TX so I kinda rely on reviews in areas I don’t live in and it’s annoying when I have a terrible experience that cost hundreds of bucks.

It’s a big issue in Dallas but you can tell who the shills are when you frequent enough.

Nothing will change and people are free to do what they want at the end of the day.
I don't know, maybe he should be given special status for advertising so they can promote these spas.
I don't see what everyone is crying about. I haven't written a review recently so I don't have premium but from what I can see his description of things is spot on with the multiple times I've seen Reyna
Good info, but everything after her description should have been in ROTS
My bad, while I’m a quick learner about how to review, for whatever reason I thought the ROTS was part of a premium access thing. Im too cheap to upgrade right now. @GYN she was actually a lot more engaging than many other providers. I’ve been mongering for a bit but didn’t come across this site til now.
Saran Wrap? Nooooo. Think she used glue?
Yes. I think many on here are just creative writers and
only fantasize about their adventures.
Well in my dream, I took the bait and went. She is engaging but not at all what was in the fantasy above. At first glance, looked ok but in my dream she came into focus. All I can say is worn. In my fantasy tipping was an issue but wasn’t shorted. BB offered but denied. Mediocre massage and clean up. I suppose my lack of imitation turned this wet dream into a bad dream.
I am surprised that “Mr. Know-it-all”, Naughy-whatever has not offered his expert advice.
I quit going to 8 and Relax over 6 months
ago fuckwad.