Malibu pocket pirates

Anybody ever had an experience like this at Malibu? The girl yall describe as sugar rummaged through all my pockets while I was in shower with someone else. Place seems to have gone down hill ever since Linda has gone. And yes I have solid proof before you white knights start commenting. Just a heads up for fellow mongers.
Adult search had a review with the same situation back in may. When I went I brought exact change, tipped up front and left all other valuables in car. Sad that we have to take certain precautions. Haven’t been back but would follow the same procedure if I did. Service was good and worth going back imo.
I would have to disagree on this. I’ve always had great services from them every time I visit.
I would have to disagree on this. I’ve always had great services from them every time I visit. Originally Posted by Smorez
Sounds like something a Malibu promoter would say. I'm just stating what happened on the one time I had a bad visit. Always had great visits when Malibu was at its prime with Linda, Wendy, and Ruby.
If you go to a Whore house you have to expect to be ripped off if you don't protect your valuables.