Will I get banned?!

For posting screenshots of texts messages from the board trolls begging for a date but I refuse to see? Always the ones you’ve never see have the most to say. Comical.

Maybe I should post the screenshots on my Insta stories. Check out my stories and highlights for some chuckles for the day.

Removed link Ad The Dr
probably...
I see a lot of stupid texts on twitter. not a problem there
mmmm this could be fun mmmmm na
Stick to your GUNS!!
I don’t mind getting my banned but the texts will get removed by a mod and it’ll defeat the purpose lol

I’ll get to it on twitter later but first I got $$$ to attend to.
Post on Twatter and I can get you on the Ark if you like.....
There's one thing about the op that I'm finding difficult to believe here.
spill the tea
Willing to post private information and texts. Just a small part of the golden pussy era we're in
Willing to post private information and texts. Just a small part of the golden pussy era we're in Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Guess we're supposed to be surprised that male lesbians would cheer this type of thing on.

It's really difficult to post on a thread like this when you're at 20 points or better.
mmmm this could be fun mmmmm na Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don’t mind getting my banned but the texts will get removed by a mod and it’ll defeat the purpose lol

I’ll get to it on twitter later but first I got $$$ to attend to. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
that kills my idea anyways dang nab it
Poop bear,
My DMs are always open for your attempts at insults. However I know you want to post them publicly so you can show off how “tough” you are to your fellow trolls.
Again, I’ll accept insults when all the trolls use their real photo as their avatar. Also feel free to DM a pic of your supermodel significant other.

Guess we're supposed to be surprised that male lesbians would cheer this type of thing on.

It's really difficult to post on a thread like this when you're at 20 points or better. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Poop bear,
My DMs are always open for your attempts at insults. However I know you want to post them publicly so you can show off how “tough” you are to your fellow trolls.
Again, I’ll accept insults when all the trolls use their real photo as their avatar. Also feel free to DM a pic of your supermodel significant other. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Gratuitous, hurtful, and unnecessary reply.
Poop bear,
Again, I’ll accept insults when all the trolls use their real photo as their avatar. Also feel free to DM a pic of your supermodel significant other. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
I still havent figured out how to have an avatar lol