What ever happened to Chili Nikki and Amelia Angel?

Hope they are retired and are well.
I need a chili area provider. Had a tall hottie off SA for a while but she got into a good relation
I used to see Amelia very often, she had a lot of medical issues and would quit providing for long periods to recover. Haven't heard or seen anything from or about her in a couple years.
I used to see Amelia very often, she had a lot of medical issues and would quit providing for long periods to recover. Haven't heard or seen anything from or about her in a couple years. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yea, its been about a couple years for me too. I heard she had a procedure done and was back home again, and sent her a text. She said she was doing fine and feeling better.
Yea, its been about a couple years for me too. I heard she had a procedure done and was back home again, and sent her a text. She said she was doing fine and feeling better. Originally Posted by lilylivered
Well that's good to hear, always liked her. But them damn dogs...LOL
Amelia Angel was one of the first providers I ever saw, and it was at her place in Fairport. Saw her once and nice lady. She was very attractive and in typical RobZom fashion we hung out naked but didn't do anything at all. A few years later I worked at a place and my boss looked almost like Amelia's sister or something, there was a real resemblance. I just remember Amelia's ads that said she had a college degree and was a Republican. And then there was an ad one time that she was feeling like Amelia Devil and she was doing creampies (which skeeved me out & probably contributed to why we didn't do anything that time). Anyway what the heck was that and was that true?
Highly probable
I saw her 1 whole summer. I liked her. She was sexy and easy to talk to. I hope she never has to step back in to the hobby but boy will I miss her
I saw her a few times. She was a good time and person IMO. I remmeber she was doing duos with Lahna Love as well.
Had the pleasure of meeting with Amelia Angel more then once. However had to step back when she started random texts looking to hook up. Hardly appropriate while I was with my elderly mom in hospital. Have a few providers whom I've told could test any time but this was not he case. Hope she's well wherever she may be now.