USA Today attempt to prove organizers not involved in protests quotes organizers at protest sites!

In an attempt to portray the protests as 'spontaneous', USA Today actually reveals the opposite by interviewing known dim-retard, rabble rousers at protest sites.

In a story from November 12, USA Today writes an article to discredit the idea that the professional activist community is involved with organizing anti-Trump protests. They invite you to meet the protesters. USA Today presents them as ordinary people. However, WikiLeaks exposes them as experienced protest organizers and activists.

Ben Wikler, Washington director for the professional activist group MoveOn, is quoted – only to insist that these are not organized protests but an “enormous outpouring of spontaneous energy and concern.”
MoveOn urged Americans to gather peacefully to "take a continued stand against misogyny, racism, Islamophobia and xenophobia." Within hours, about 275 protests and vigils had been organized nationwide Wednesday, Wikler said. "There was an enormous outpouring of spontaneous energy and concern."
Yong Jung Cho, 26, who organized a candlelight vigil in front of the White House on Wednesday night, said about 2,000 people showed up. "Together, we sang, we cried and we marched" to Trump's hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue. "In this moment, the protests are showing the people, the country and the world that we are here for each other."
USA Today presents Yong Jung Cho without any introduction. Is she an average citizen, or an experienced protest coordinator? In a February 2016 email from the [WikiLeak's] Podesta files, Yong Jung Cho is described as “350 Action Campaign Coordinator”.

(Zero Hedge)
Not surprising in the least. I'm surprised someone hasn't infiltrated these Soros orgs at the highest level and turned them into the media. Not that the media would do anything with the info.

This is one reason Trump got elected. They are confirming the decision.
Leadership has good intent but of course the rabble and criminal elements will have their own ideas once people gather together and hide within large masses of anonymous people.
Leadership has good intent but of course the rabble and criminal elements will have their own ideas once people gather together and hide within large masses of anonymous people. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Those cheering and enjoying the side show are responsible for stopping the destruction of taxpayers' property and the property of innocent small business owners. When they don't they are at fault and are facilitating the destruction and violence.
The left will even go so far as to hire goons to pretend they are Trump supporters.
  • DSK
  • 11-14-2016, 06:32 AM
The left will even go so far as to hire goons to pretend they are Trump supporters. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
We should do similar things - hire people to infiltrate every liberal organization, and expose their hypocrisy.
We should do similar things - hire people to infiltrate every liberal organization, and expose their hypocrisy. Originally Posted by DSK
Assange did an excellent job of that this year.
I know if crooked Hillary had won I was going to loot golf smith and bass pro.
I heard Lube destroyed a Shiplys Donuts.
I heard Lube destroyed a Shiplys Donuts. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
In Milan?
Those cheering and enjoying the side show are responsible for stopping the destruction of taxpayers' property and the property of innocent small business owners. When they don't they are at fault and are facilitating the destruction and violence. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Uhhhhhh, no. The police are responsible for stopping crime. Also, the business owners are responsible for protecting their own property. Please come back to Earth.
Dude, you need to go back to the spa forum.
You do not seem to understand that people are responsible for their self control.
People that incite should stop and quit the agitating.
Dude, you need to go back to the spa forum.
You do not seem to understand that people are responsible for their self control.
People that incite should stop and quit the agitating. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I perfectly understand what you are conveying. But I don't think Lexus Dude does. Will you help to educate him or at least teach him how to write more eloquently?
The sore losers are placing ads all over the country looking for protesters and paying anywhere from 15 to 18 bucks an hour for up to 77 hours with bonuses and overtime. I wonder if they are including healthcare insurance in their package. I bet not.