smart condoms???

I wonder how some ppl feel about this? I think its pretty cool to know.

http://ksfm.cbslocal.com/2015/06/23/...6Dhso.facebook
I agree - safety first!
thats pretty damn cool.id bring extras on a session.use one to do a swab test and and if it comes out clean..alright baby were good to fuck!
  • Trey
  • 06-24-2015, 09:06 AM
What if they got more than one sti does your dick come out looking like skittles? I doubt many will sit there for your swab test 2inches, but a quick insertion and then maybe say you gotta piss. I do like the idea.
What if they got more than one sti does your dick come out looking like skittles? I doubt many will sit there for your swab test 2inches, but a quick insertion and then maybe say you gotta piss. I do like the idea. Originally Posted by Trey

or they can just advertise it! "STD free! come bring your smart condoms and swab me up!come out colorful you get your money back and you can leave with a HJ."
What if they got more than one sti does your dick come out looking like skittles? I doubt many will sit there for your swab test 2inches, but a quick insertion and then maybe say you gotta piss. I do like the idea.
Ill be can you taste the rainbow...
  • mam5
  • 06-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Seems like i'd be kind of awkward when you're about to get it on and then your condom turns a bright color... what exactly happens next?

Do you just go through with it since you're wearing protection anyways? or does everything just stop and everyone goes home?
^This.

Seems like a total mood kill. "Excuse me, I just remembered I forgot my penicillin at home."
  • Seedy
  • 06-25-2015, 05:58 AM
What if they got more than one sti does your dick come out looking like skittles? . Originally Posted by Trey
That is some of the funniest shit i've seen in a long time. LMFAO.
Tell that bitch she's about to taste the rainbow!!! Lol.
"A mood kill"... better to have the "mood kill" then find out you have some shit weeks later. IMHO
  • Tetas
  • 06-25-2015, 09:00 AM
I can't WAIT to see the Alerts Section when these fuckers hit the market!!!
awkwardness and mood kill..haha so you would rather have your dick spitting out guacamole and sprouting herpes because you were worried about awkwardness and mood kill..
  • mam5
  • 06-25-2015, 11:18 AM
One thing the article doesn't really go into much detail about is are the condoms going to detect STDs on the man as soon as he puts the condom on? or is it for detecting STDs on the woman and you actually have to put your dick in her before you find out if she's got an STD?
Shouldn't this be in co-ed?