Wake Up Call!!

This is my 2000th post. Wholly Fuck! Some guys have been here since the inception and don't have 100. I reckon I "talk" too much. I've made friends here, and even a few enemies. I apologize if I've offended anyone in the past, it was not intentional. I've noticed, even in myself, sometimes when people post anonymously they say things they wouldn't to your face.
I've had many new experiences here, online as well as BCD. From the beautiful ladies I've shared intimate encounters with, to the Trolls with their nasty remarks and comments. I have to say, some of my favorite times online were joking around on the DG/Hitler threads. I'm laughing now remembering some comments made there.
I've made some nasty remarks of my own and realized that's not who I am in person and don't want to be like that online. Part of the wake up call.
This is fun for me to interact with ya'll here in our lil community and I hope we can continue to do so without getting on each others nerves. I'll put my detective hat, along with the tin foil one on an upper shelf do they won't be as easy to reach. Although most often I only donned the apparel for entertainment purposes. Sometimes self debasement can be humorous after all.
But I'll try to cut down on my posts, this shit is addicting and I don't think any addiction is a good thing.
Pardon my rant, I just didn't want this 2000th post to be another pointless comment.
Hobby On.
I think I did 2000 in a month......all totally useless waste of bandwidth.
Pardon my rant, I just didn't want this 2000th post to be another pointless comment. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Failed, yet again.
Will they ever learn?
I like reading some of your posts. Keep typing....
Congrats!

I thought you wanted Wake Up to call you.
  • Trey
  • 07-19-2015, 01:56 PM
I don't see much reason to get congratulations for typing. Start posting lots of pics and memes everywhere and you may make the top poster thing.
Maybe I'll start my own thread.

Cool, you're a post hoe! Join the club!

Maybe when I reach 10,000 I'll start a thread.
Is this a retirement thread ????????????????

Keeping fingers crossed.
I was just taken aback by the numbers of it all considering the short time I've been here. I've decided to cut down my posts considerably. That should make many here happy. Although I make no promises, addicts tend to lie a lot about their addiction.
Cool, you're a post hoe! Join the club!
Maybe when I reach 10,000 I'll start a thread. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yeah, I know, I'm a post ho, I wouldn't be here if I weren't. I enjoy this, mixing it up with the guy's and gals here. Maybe a lil too much? ( handle Eccie Addict was already taken)
You starting a thread at 10000?
Looks like I may have jumped the gun here.. lol.

Is this a retirement thread ????????????????
Keeping fingers crossed. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Don't get yer hopes up there Pete, I'm just cutting back on the volume. I wouldn't even consider retiring before you get a chance to toss some points my way. 4 out of 5 mods have already tagged me, you should get your chance soon enough. I'm an equal opportunity asshole after all. You're just going to have to try harder is all. You might be losing you're killer edge there, an we can't be havin' none of that. But here's a clue for ya though, I'm gonna start posting in the Political Forum. Them's some rude assholes there, I'll be right at home.
I thought you wanted WakeUp to call you. Originally Posted by universalenergy
It's funny you mention WakeUp, I actually spoke to him and he agreed. I post too much!
But seriously, who gives a fuck what he thinks?
Congrats
Congrats Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh, cool, I'm under the post-ho royal empress, Dallas!
A toast to pleonastic, palaverous, profuse, and pervasive posters!