Review: Katharine Butler - AVOID this paranoid Prima Donna!

Date: 3/7/2014
Provider: Katharine Butler
Phone: 505-235-6281
Email Address: katharine@katharineinnewmexico .com
URL / Website: www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3848 also www.katharineinnewmexico.com
City: Joplin
State: Missouri
Address: Motel Row, Range Line
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. Date cancelled by provider 50 minutes before scheduled meeting time.
Session Length: Zero. (3 hour dinner & date booked)
Fee: $$$$$ special, still in my pocket.
Hair Length and Color: Website sez: Shoulder-length auburn-blonde. Me, I never actually saw it.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not observed. IMHO: Noted a substantial difference in quality between her “current” ECCIE showcase pics and the photos on her personal website, which appear to be a few years old.
Recommendation: NO!
No meeting took place, moved here.
Lol - learn and move on.
I have been a long time participant in this hobby and I have many times I have been asked to leave the gift in the bathroom. I never took that to mean anything except donation. MOST of the time, when meeting a lady for the first time there is a gentle reminder to bring the gift in an envelope and leave it in the bathroom. It is a safety issue,(at least that is what I have been told).

I view such a request as routine, and nothing else. With all the LE activity in so many areas of the country, caution seems like a good thing.
  • tml
  • 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
I too, have been a long time hobbyist, and this situation is FAR from routine. The protocol MAYBE could be called routine.....but it's certainly not common.

And I'm sorry, but "drop off what you need to drop off in the bathroom" is WAY too ambiguous for anyone other than the fairly experienced hobbyist to understand - and doesn't take into account the dozens of other ways a client might take that phrase (as was illustrated in the OP's story).

ESPECIALLY considering she already had everything from the guy except blood and urine samples and had already verified him.

In short - it's her business what she does/doesn't do.....and I can't fault her for wanting to be comfortable. But unless the caller was particularly blunt, or acrimonious in his questioning - I don't see why this would make her uncomfortable. The fact that she was certainly means I don't want to see her. I'll jump through any "hoops" I need to - within reason - to see a lady I want to see. This story tells of much more than a "reasonable" amount of hoops.
I tell every one of my new clients the same thing. "Please call me from your car when you get parked for a room number and Please drop off what you've brought me in the bathroom in the first few minutes of our time together and please don't talk about anything too intimate until we get to know each other a bit." I've never had a client question this before. Let alone question it so adamantly, going so far as to compare it to a drug deal. After a series of texts responding to that sort of response to my request I cancelled the visit as we were both obviously uncomfortable and I didn't feel that was the most promising way to begin a new "relationship".
Kat
I have seen Katharine several times and plan to see her again as soon as possible. She is a wonderful woman, organized, professional, and a very very passionate partner. I have never had a single negative issue with her in set up or while we are together.

I don't question a provider's rules or procedures. If I find then strange then maybe I would just move on, like you did, or maybe I would say c'est la vie. Either way, the lady has to protect herself and has a right to set the ground rules. I find Katharine's rules and procedures to be standard and common sense. Once she knows you, you will never have any further issues.

My only assumption about this is that you are not used to seeing such a high class woman, and it was probably best for both of you that this fell through.

Katharine is a superior GFE provider and I only wish that there were more like her. Hell, I wish there was one other like her. You missed a great experience. I shall not miss it.