Verification process.

• katee
  • 06-15-2014, 11:51 PM
Firstly, I am all about being safe, and doing my part to see to it that my fellow providers play as safely as possible. However, anyone whom I have seen, should know that for their protection as well as my own, that I DO NOT save any information. Period. EVER.
This weekend I was inundated with requests for verification. I try to help out should I remember, as I'm relying solely on my memory. Bob123 doesn't ring a bell with me (made up name.) Therefore I asked for more information. In one particular case, everything but my address was given to the provider to jog my memory. (No, I was not pleased with this.)
Just as you gentleman provide reviews, in my opinion so that other hobbyist know what a provider is like, (ROS.. Definitely in my opinion isn't on behalf of the providers, but for the hobbyist.) My requirements now for giving me as a reference will be
1.)that you have done a review on me.
Or
2.) that you contact me prior to the provider and ask for verification.

I am not particularly in search of anymore reviews, however, I want to be fair to my fellow providers AND those that I have seen. I refuse to change my method of business, so I stand on not keeping any information. My personal means for verification is a little different. Previously, when I asked for verification on a potential visit, I was either treated rudely by the provider, or completely ignored.
I pride myself on being a professional, and professionals
do not ignore others. So please, if you are giving my name to verify for you, contact me first, by call or pm NOT TEXT. Or please have a review that the provider can view.
Thank you.
I had a "Bob" who was using me also! (see alerts) I just asked to please let me know and whoever did the appt anyways (which is fine-not my safety) but I asked him to please ask blah blah blah and he was mean. Ugh. I agree with you Hun!