Question For You All > Mademoiselle Dahlia Urban: La Femme Gitane

Hello Guys and Gals,

I will be Visiting the Springfield / Joplin area in a few days from Tuesday-Thursday (July 15th-July 17th).

I wanted to know if anyone could give me a few pointers on what areas are best to stay while I am there?

I try to stay at more upscale hotels, and enjoy more of the finer dining restaurant and wine bar experience. At the same time though, my number one concern is for the convenience of you being able to come to see me.

What area would be most conducive to providing me a super Fun stay while in your area? PM's work great if you are going to send me specific hotel recommendations.

I went there one time before (not for this type of traveling), and remember going downtown to a great restaurant/bar called Flame Steakhouse / Red Room Lounge. Then did some shopping at a fabulous little boutique where I bought an awesome winter pea coat. I noticed there were all kinds of other fun venues around that same area.

Is this a recommended area, or is this too hard for people to visit conveniently?

Thank you for any and all help with my upcoming visit inquiry.

Dahlia Urban
Springfield is not so big you can't be anywhere in it within 15 minutes so I wouldn't worry about that.
The area around and along James River Freeway or on the SE side of town along HW 65 has several of the nicer hotel/motel chains and is easy to get too.
Agreed^
Thank You very much for your suggestions. I appreciate all the help I can get. :-D