any info on The Dallas Legend from p411?

Has anybody seen The Dallas Legend. Her p411 id is p40007. There are no reviews listed on her profile though it says she's given 30+ oks. She looks super hot. Any info on her menu and IOP? Is she reviewed on eccie under a different handle?
Run Forest Run

ok good to know
I'm think about setting something up with her.
Seems to be a lot of mixed reviews.
Is she on the Don's list?
She has been real easy to communicate on P411.
Any info would help.
I'm think about setting something up with her.
Seems to be a lot of mixed reviews.
Is she on the Don's list?
She has been real easy to communicate on P411.
Any info would help. Originally Posted by NEEDLOVIN2DAY
Unfortunately, I have no intel on her. There have been a lot of guys inquiring about her on here, so I;m very surprised she has absolutely zero recent reviews. The only place I have ever seen her pictures are on P411, and she looks fucking sexy.

If there wasn't so much uncertainty about her, and I had even a slight idea of what a session with her would be like (i.e. menu, attitude, IOP, etc.), I would gladly see her.
Can anyone add p411 link
stay away ... stay away ... the requests are endless... use your hobby phone for sure ...
Good time but BSC.
She is not BSC. She will reach nout to you if the two of you have had an enjoyable encounter. Does have a EX, and has never had a bad word to say about him or their situation. Great IC and immaculately clean. A nice person who has done a lot to help certain family members. She expects to be treated like the lady she is, and will cut contact if it is otherwise. Has her 411 account blocked-if you are a member and have not pissed her off then you can view it. A great visit, and she is perfectly capable of wearing you out. I never get into details as I do not believe that what happens with one person will be the same with the next. And as far as the Don, look it up yourself.
1997townes, haven't ypu inquired about her before? Trust me all the info you need on her brother is on this board! Lol!
I’ve had two enjoyable experiences with her. She sincerely enjoys her work and is a very friendly person.
Her incall is very clean and safe. She will do everything you ask with a smile.
  • L1A2D
  • 09-24-2021, 06:37 AM
Run Forrest run. She’s BSC and a con artist. There’s is no ex. He s still her husband and he owns the house. Just remember that every word she tells you is a lie. As far as helping her family out - that’s all part of her lies and manipulation. She’s also threatened To out guys to their wives. Her temper is off the charts
Wish there was a way to contact her not on P411. I let my account lapse.