Lots of "Available Now" - Economy?

Not to revisit a common topic, but I sure do notice a lot of providers "AVAILABLE NOW" on known site. Just makes me think they are pricing themselves out of the mix. Just my opinion, or something to it?

I am very much involved in the "greater economy" and see signs everywhere. Including, I guess, maybe even on the provider websites LOL
You mean in the Daily Ads Red Hot Zone and Daily Companion Ads & Specials?

Many of them are ugly, skunky ass looking, ghetto looking, asking $300-700. I wouldn't even give them $200 for 1 hour.

Some of them were on the streets asking $120 and now want $400 because you know, they are on OH2 now, it's like joining the Billionaire Club.
Yep, got scorched on a $500 look a few months ago. Absolutely horrible, yet that's what she was asking and I fell for it.

They're all over the place, making it difficult to figure out which ones are truly worth it.
Hoeflation is real
Not just OH2, which is always there, today in the morning, 36 “Available Now” Ads on P411–just for Dallas! There are gems in the midst of all that though and there will always be: good, reliable, great service providers with good value for the ask. Supply side is good and healthy, it looks like, but my experience in keeping an eye on this goes back only a year and some months.
Not just OH2, which is always there, today in the morning, 36 “Available Now” Ads on P411–just for Dallas! There are gems in the midst of all that though and there will always be: good, reliable, great service providers with good value for the ask. Supply side is good and healthy, it looks like, but my experience in keeping an eye on this goes back only a year and some months. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
It's the end of the month people. The ladies will be more "available" to us because they have to pay bills.
There have pretty much always been anywhere from 25-45 ladies "Available Now" at any given time on P411. Considering there are 400 ladies active in DFW-- thats often not even 10% of the ladies on P411 in DFW.

As far as OH2-- if you give ladies a platform where they can advertise daily-- they're going to utilize it, even if they aren't actually available that day. Marketing and name recognition, etc. Gents are more apt to trust a name they see as being active and engaged.
There have pretty much always been anywhere from 25-45 ladies "Available Now" at any given time on P411. Considering there are 400 ladies active in DFW-- thats often not even 10% of the ladies on P411 in DFW. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
May be I don’t keep as close a track as someone a lot more tuned in like you do. I thought 36 was good, don’t remember seeing it in a while. Isn’t around 10% a good number statistically, for being available? Considering that they have to pay for Available Now on P411 unlike OH2 Ads, and the fact that most established ladies with regulars don’t see the need to use this? It’s also End of the Month, like OP said.

As far as OH2-- if you give ladies a platform where they can advertise daily-- they're going to utilize it, even if they aren't actually available that day. Marketing and name recognition, etc. Gents are more apt to trust a name they see as being active and engaged. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Agreed. OH2 Ads are more for not being out of sight (and out of mind) for too long. These Ads give guys an impression that these girls are active and reliable if they are consistent in advertising themselves.

Well…appreciate your input into this.
Unless something has changed-- ladies don't pay for Available Now on P411. We only pay to upgrade our ads or to post visiting ads in different cities-- ladies, if this has changed during my hiatus, let me know.
Unless something has changed-- ladies don't pay for Available Now on P411. We only pay to upgrade our ads or to post visiting ads in different cities-- ladies, if this has changed during my hiatus, let me know. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You might be right Grace. I didn’t know that. I always saw Gift Points and assumed that ladies pay for the Ads with them. I never asked any of the girls I have seen about this. My bad. So, unless someone else weighs in, nothing might have changed.
Look at the calendar. That would be the most likely reason.
You might be right Grace. I didn’t know that. I always saw Gift Points and assumed that ladies pay for the Ads with them. I never asked any of the girls I have seen about this. My bad. So, unless someone else weighs in, nothing might have changed. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
Points are extremely handy to upgrade ads (pushes them to the top for a month). They're also great for those of us who tour (I've had tours where I've blown through 400 points in visiting ads).

We do use points for ads-- but not for the available now feature.
Salmon run
Look at the calendar. That would be the most likely reason. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes, most likely.
Points are extremely handy to upgrade ads (pushes them to the top for a month). They're also great for those of us who tour (I've had tours where I've blown through 400 points in visiting ads).

We do use points for ads-- but not for the available now feature. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Got it. So the "Featured/Ads" is paid for, and the "Available Now" isn't. Also I know that it sorts the list by last login. Some girls I have seen told me that they keep logging in, just to be on the top of that list (after the paid Ads in priority).