Gap in Post History

...probably no big deal...but it looks like there is gap in Post History

Example: Grace Preston>View Public Profile>Statistics>Find All Posts

Results show last pose in May 2023...even though there has been more recent activity

Comments?
There have been several discussions about this issue, including the is one https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2930593, but no real answers as to why this has occurred. It does make it easier for banned members to return with new handles and stay UTR longer before getting called out though. Maybe that's why?
It does make it easier for banned members to return with new handles and stay UTR longer before getting called out though. Maybe that's why? Originally Posted by ntxguy
True, but in the end that doesn't matter, because by definition a returning banned Member doesn't care if he stays UTR. If he gets banned, he simply comes back with yet another handle. All of his handles are ''burner'' handles, none are expected to survive for long. Troll, stalk, get banned and repeat. The Troll that's currently back posting just, ahem, giggles when a Mod posts ''this stops now, points have been issued''. Why would he care if he gets points? He's got the next handle ready to go.
...probably no big deal...but it looks like there is gap in Post History

Example: Grace Preston>View Public Profile>Statistics>Find All Posts

Results show last pose in May 2023...even though there has been more recent activity

Comments? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Why are you stalking Grace’s posts?
Why are you stalking Grace’s posts? Originally Posted by ManSlut
"Example"
Why are you stalking Grace’s posts? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Because I like it when DFW sneaks up from behind
True, but in the end that doesn't matter, because by definition a returning banned Member doesn't care if he stays UTR. If he gets banned, he simply comes back with yet another handle. All of his handles are ''burner'' handles, none are expected to survive for long. Troll, stalk, get banned and repeat. The Troll that's currently back posting just, ahem, giggles when a Mod posts ''this stops now, points have been issued''. Why would he care if he gets points? He's got the next handle ready to go. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This comment had to do with you and your clown possie in AMPtardville constantly stalking and trolling each other with useless posts always crying the sky is falling.

Until we have definite proof and yes, YOUR word is NOT proof of anything, then we can't ban. If Admin bans, then admin bans, but mods can only go through the motions of the guidelines.

When you guys constantly post after each other trying to get "one up" on the other, it just reinforces your childish behavior, and you all look like clowns.

Ya'll pissing contests between fellow promoters and pimps is a running joke.
I would gape, I mean gap, your behind any day of the week Gracie!
I noticed yesterday while searching for my last post that it too was off...

I am not on here as often as I once was but would like to pick up where I left off in my last convo with the community.

• jkk
  • 09-05-2023, 10:04 PM
I wish the history gap issue can be fixed soon. That way we can look out for cyber AMP pimps easier because he or she posts only for Michiko, 4 Season and k-festival. Well until he or she got called out. He act like he had interest in other places. However I know for fact the cyber Pimp is not allowed to review 21 or Sun. And the pimp is not welcome at those locations.
While at it, rename AMP room to AMPimpsville. Most of handles are probably controlled by the one little cyber pimp boy.