URL / Website: https://www.kwkg.org
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: South Plaza area, good parking availability
Activities: BBBJ, CFS see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Gorgeous well put together Korean lady with a beautiful natural ass and 34DD breasts. A sight to behold, clothed or nude...you will be very happy when you feast your eyes on her.
Recommendation: Yes
It really seems like we struck gold with these Kgirls! Looking forward to seeing Candace
I just saw this gal’s ad on tryst and had to pull up research. At the price point it looked tgtbt and was hoping it wasn’t another OF scheme

I can’t see the ROS but everything else sounds nice

I noticed the phone on tryst does not match up to the one you have
Harudd is a legend and her tryst will follow her. The ad and number he posted is to the local club. Don't miss out on Candice. Haru is a sweet thing. This is the beginning of top notch service. Every kgirl has their own unique flavor and these are some of the top 2 with TER to back it.
She’s the best experience I’ve ever had. Period. Full stop.
It really seems like we struck gold with these Kgirls! Looking forward to seeing Candace Originally Posted by Ass-a-holic
Holy crap! Candace has 9 pages of reviews on TER in 2024 alone. She must be fucking phenomenal!!!
Both Haru and Candice are spectacular. Different vibe and personalities, so you might enjoy one over the other. But both will deliver an A+ experience!
Holy crap! Candace has 9 pages of reviews on TER in 2024 alone. She must be fucking phenomenal!!! Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter
Sounds like these ladies are high volume
Sounds like these ladies are high volume Originally Posted by Ass-a-holic
That may be the understatement of the year…..
I saw an eccie review of Candice that listed bbfs in activities. Be careful out there
I saw an eccie review of Candice that listed bbfs in activities. Be careful out there Originally Posted by kchobbyist22
Yikes!
Sounds like these ladies are high volume Originally Posted by Ass-a-holic
I saw an eccie review of Candice that listed bbfs in activities. Be careful out there Originally Posted by kchobbyist22
Does anyone know if getting a full hr gets you a double pop?
Does anyone know if getting a full hr gets you a double pop? Originally Posted by McGuyver1