Agency or Indies?

Considering moving back to Orange County (or Australia). Havent decided yet... and while I am not a fulltime provider.. I was curious about the Land of Hobby in Cali. Mostly I just see the negativity on the news and its all related to Agency Girls..(nothing against agencies I just havent heard stories of independent gals) So I was curious if Cali is mostly girls that work for agencies or if there is just another site that California uses other than ECCIE?
Considering moving back to Orange County (or Australia). Havent decided yet... and while I am not a fulltime provider.. I was curious about the Land of Hobby in Cali. Mostly I just see the negativity on the news and its all related to Agency Girls..(nothing against agencies I just havent heard stories of independent gals) So I was curious if Cali is mostly girls that work for agencies or if there is just another site that California uses other than ECCIE? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I live in OC and come to Tulsa frequently for business. I've been involved in the SoCal hobby for several years. I'll PM you some info...
try myredbook
  • Meiji
  • 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM
myredbook is more of a Bay Area site, although it has some stuff for SoCal. Most of the listings I see are cityvibe or a few other hobby boards (big doggie or humaniplex).
Has a bunch of stuff for LA if you select it.