Newbie!

New to this! Ready to dive head first. Dallas Area
Welcome
New to this! Ready to dive head first. Dallas Area Originally Posted by Nasty.D2727
GOOD LUCK!
Remember to bring flowers for your fine whore
dunno if there is a GUIDE on eccie or not, but starting out I really wish I would've known/considered a few things

NEVER SEND A DEPOSIT - there will NEVER be a reason to send a woman $$ before services are rendered. NEVER. unless she's really high class and/or fronting an in-call. If she's charging less than $700/hr, NEVER send her $$.

HAVE A BACKUP - providers aren't winning JD Power & Associates awards for service. Many will flake for no reason at all. Be prepared quickly accept they're not gonna be worth your time. If you're primed for action, its good to have a backup you could call if she falls through.

DON'T CHASE A LOSS - just like above, set your limits/boundaries and stick to them. Don't send more money and be prepared to just eat a hotel room if she doesn't show rather than grasping for any provider to come salvage your night. You'll be disappointed.

ITS A BUSINESS WITHOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE - just like in real life with women, showing appreciation or being 'nice' will only get you taken advantage of. You are the buyer, be sure you get what you pay for and DON'T pay if you don't get it. Women that will treat you right in this game are VERY FEW.

KNOW WHAT YOU WANT - this will take a while to figure out what you're REALLY after besides busting a nut. Its helpful to search yourself to define your expectations for an encounter rather than just chasing feelings.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR - if you're haggling for handjobs behind the Save-a-Lot or exasperated at $300 from some Skip the Games tramp, you are going to have a bad time at this. Get a girl that knows how to service and charges with that in mind. 20-somethings are primo to hold, but are literal children upstairs. You'll get a lot of flakey and unsavy women when they're young. Those that have been around a while and care about their reputation are worth every penny you spend.

Being in Texas and just starting out NOW, I bet that takes some balls
^^^

I doubt the OP has any balls - just saying …

are you a girl or a boy?
Looks like a girl to me.......

New to this! Ready to dive head first. Dallas Area Originally Posted by Nasty.D2727
Welcomed Aboard Hon!