Apartments that will rent to those that cannot show proof of income.... IE..... All the beautiful ladies who post on this site & others like it

Good morning! I need help and wanted to know if anyone has information of any place that will rent to ladies that provide?? North Dallas area is preferable but at this point I'll take any suggestions. Please text me at 214-989-5218. Thanks so much!
An alternative is to find someone who can prepare the necessary documents and provide a verification of employment. It's not too difficult, and it's easy to construct a "legend" as it's called in the spy world that will work.
An alternative is to find someone who can prepare the necessary documents and provide a verification of employment. It's not too difficult, and it's easy to construct a "legend" as it's called in the spy world that will work. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Oh.... OK. . Thanks so much! That is a wonderful idea although unfortunately I really don't know many people here in Dallas. I am from Mississippi and really don't know many people but thank you for your advice
Or, one could be responsible, and start depositing funds into a bank account and paying taxes on it... thus giving you self employment income that you can claim as being from whatever you wish.

Crazy... I know...
I just make deposits to my bank & told them im a stylist which is true. Bank deposits should be enough but if they need tax returns & stuff like that pm me.
Or, one could be responsible, and start depositing funds into a bank account and paying taxes on it... thus giving you self employment income that you can claim as being from whatever you wish.

Crazy... I know... Originally Posted by GracePreston

Wow!! I really just wanted to reach out and say thank you so much for your sarcasm and snide comment. You know, it really wasn't necessary or called for but hopefully you feel better since obviously you needed to take the time out of your day to write such a smart ass statement. But for your information, unfortunately I cannot get a regular bank account due to the fact that, unbeknownst to me, when I was 21 my mother got a bank account and about 10 credit cards all in my name and ran them to such an astronomical amount that I'll never be able to pay them off and so my credit is fucked. The credit cards debt obviously has fallen off my credit report but when it comes to oweing Banks you have to pay any outstanding balance before you can ever get another bank account.
Next time please keep your smart-ass comments to yourself. Have a wonderful day and God bless you!
I just make deposits to my bank & told them im a stylist which is true. Bank deposits should be enough but if they need tax returns & stuff like that pm me. Originally Posted by Secret Baby

Thanks Secret... I really appreciate your SINCERE advice.
Wow!! I really just wanted to reach out and say thank you so much for your sarcasm and snide comment. You know, it really wasn't necessary or called for but hopefully you feel better since obviously you needed to take the time out of your day to write such a smart ass statement. But for your information, unfortunately I cannot get a regular bank account due to the fact that, unbeknownst to me, when I was 21 my mother got a bank account and about 10 credit cards all in my name and ran them to such an astronomical amount that I'll never be able to pay them off and so my credit is fucked. The credit cards debt obviously has fallen off my credit report but when it comes to oweing Banks you have to pay any outstanding balance before you can ever get another bank account.
Next time please keep your smart-ass comments to yourself. Have a wonderful day and God bless you! Originally Posted by Raven Rayne
love it!! you go girl!!!
Actually-- it wasn't snide. At least.. not towards you. I was referring to the suggestion above mine that recommended getting fake documents. Its not a good habit to get into... and its a great way to end up with criminal charges.

If the credit cards have fallen off your credit report, then you are also good to go for a bank account. That only lasts for 5 years at worst.. some only count it for 2. I've been in the same boat with having a trashed banking record a few years ago. Many banks also offer "second chance" checking as well.
Raven, google "second chance checking accounts, Dallas, TX". That will help you tremendously with establishing proof of income. They will work with people who have issues like yours.

Once you start depositing into the checking account, after 3-6 months of deposits, you should be able to show proof of income that way. Some apartment complexes may ask for taxes.

If you have any questions on how to do taxes, feel free to contact me and I'll give you some names of some provider friendly CPA's or the service I use to do my taxes.

In the meantime, you might consider an extended stay suite here in Dallas. I know of ladies who do that because it's hard for them to get an apartment.

I hope this information helps and welcome to Dallas.
I was referring to the suggestion above mine that recommended getting fake documents. Its not a good habit to get into... and its a great way to end up with criminal charges. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'll acknowledge that risk. But it can be mitigated. The people doing the income verification are primarily interested in checking off certain boxes. As long as they can check the box that says they have the documents, and another box that says they called and verified employment, and the debt-to-income numbers are okay, they will usually be happy. It takes a little coordination between the "employer" and the "employee," and a lot of trust, but it can be done. I've done it for a car purchase, a rent house, and a purchased house, with no adverse consequences to either party.
Not only is it risky.. but it does not help a lady build a solid financial future. This income does not last forever... and I think most ladies would be best served to be shown how to handle their money in at least a semi-legitimate way. A bank account and at least an attempt to pay SOME taxes is the foundation for other things, such as investments and IRA's.

I probably came off a bit more snarky than originally intended... but building a solid financial future is critical for ladies in this industry.
I agree. But so is having transportation and a roof over the kids' heads.

After the lower layer's of Maslow's hierarchy are taken care of, then we can start talking about mutual funds and indexed annuities.

We can disagree over how much risk is involved. Done correctly, I think the risk is less than what many providers expose themselves to on a day-to-day basis.
Next time please keep your smart-ass comments to yourself. Have a wonderful day and God bless you! Originally Posted by Raven Rayne
It was, perhaps, an actual bit of advice wrapped in a less than pleasant shell.

Someone else mentioned "second chance" banks. That sounds evil as hell to me, and I would avoid it if at all possible.

If you have any questions about debt and debtor / credit reporting laws, I have extensive direct knowledge and experience with them - just send me a PM.

If the debt is beyond the statute of limitations, they cannot report on it other than internally. And there are a great many SMALL, LOCAL credit unions who will be happy to create an account for you. While not as convenient as nationwide banks, they do have nationwide ATM support and in most cases, the credit union will offer far superior service.

I suggest talking to one of the many phenomenal credit unions in the DFW area.
Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Compass.... all of those banks have "Second Chance" account options. In addition-- in Dallas, Neighborhood Credit Union has a great "second chance" option as well. You don't have to go to one of the "shady" banks in Walmart to get a "second chance" account.

But really-- if it has been long enough for it to fall off her credit, then it has fallen off of ChexSystems as well... they only maintain records for 5 years at ChexSystems and the other big bank account verification company.