Any Gym Goers in Dallas?

Looking for a cool gym thats popular on weekends in Dallas. I want to join so membership required. I prefer a mixed crowd so nothing predominate. (Too many guys or too many girls) ??
I am avidly into fitness and certified I advanced PT!!! Depends what kind of workout you want!! Lots of gyms!!
Join close to where you live or workout is best!!
I prefer Lifetime Fitness but happen to think they are all meat markets.

I am sure any gym you choose will be a good mix depending on the hour of the day.

If I bounced around locations, my choice would be Southlake, Downtown/Uptown, Highland Park and Frisco.
Lots of different gyms out there. From one location places up to multiple locations across the metroplex and beyond. Personally, I go to 24Hr Fitness. I like that it has multiple locations (one close to home, one close to the office). You can get a 2 yr membership through Costco for $399. That is probably the best deal around town.
I did like Crunch in Addison. Not a massive gym, but lots of selection when it comes to free weights and classes. Very inexpensive and a really good male/female ratio.
I'd pound that in a heart beat. Check out the Equinox in HP. Near the Hilltop. Kind of pricey but oh the business you do could there mommy! Tell them you want a test ride and then you can give me a test ride!Lets shower together there soon! lol
I'm confused...is the OP looking for a new gym for health and fitness reasons or is she looking for a new gym to drum up potential business. If the latter is her primary interest, is this a common strategy for Providers? I ALWAYS leave the ladies alone at the gym. I don't want to be bothered during my workout, and I assume others feel the same. How would we know if the provider in the gym is looking for business without having a sign around her neck and doing squats in stripper heels? AND BURKLEIGH....if I ever saw you at lifetime frisco....I would definitely hop on the treadmill next to ya...
I belong to LA fitness, the Zumba classes, among several others, are wildly popular with the ladies and book up fast on the weekends.
Equinox is pricey but the clientele is great and they have over 100 classes per week. Best gym around and the people are great.
I have been to many gyms and it's always packed on Saturday morning from 8-11 and the crowd dies down thereafter. On Sunday, it's very quiet in the morning with some people in the afternoon.

Most gyms are packed after work.

Find some place close to you or else you will not want to go there.
"squats in hooker heels" - hahaha, good one
EVERY DAY! I shop hotels that have gyms. If the one Im not staying at I wander over to one at a close by hotel. Works like a dream, Well that and get my coffee, The world doesn't start till I get my coffee.
The world doesn't start till I get my coffee. Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69

I feel the same way ... the world does not start until I see a taint photo ... thanck you.
I feel the same way ... the world does not start until I see a taint photo ... thanck you. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think you hadabout enough
I'm confused...is the OP looking for a new gym for health and fitness reasons or is she looking for a new gym to drum up potential business. If the latter is her primary interest, is this a common strategy for Providers? I ALWAYS leave the ladies alone at the gym. I don't want to be bothered during my workout, and I assume others feel the same. How would we know if the provider in the gym is looking for business without having a sign around her neck and doing squats in stripper heels? AND BURKLEIGH....if I ever saw you at lifetime frisco....I would definitely hop on the treadmill next to ya... Originally Posted by Lunytunz
My reasons for inquiring are health & fitness. I don't know any providers that look for clients inside a gym but then again, you could in fact meet anyone interesting pretty much anywhere i guess.

On the other hand thanks for the responses ladies and gents, I did find a gym in town that suits me thanks to you guys. awesome helpers! i appreciate it.