New to town- what are THE go-to clubs & bars in DFW ??

Hello !

Im new to Dallas and trying to see what the city has to offer !

Any suggestions for myself and other new people to the DFW area where the go-to bars are in general (upscale and regular local joints) and for people in the hobby (Upscale establishments, places where its known you can find a girl in the hobby, swingers bars) ?

Any suggestions would be great, I'll post back if and when I make it out to those places !

XoxoDior
Rattlesnake bar in uptown. Lots of rich guys that hang out there.
If you like country music... visit Red River Dance Hall in Dallas. Thursday is ladies night.

Crzy
For swingers clubs, Collette's is the best. For pretty much all of those clubs though, Saturday is the only real night to go and it tends to be late night action.
For The Hobby, you will get noticed at Rattlesnake Bar (Uptown Dallas)...

A few bars to have some fun are The Happiest Hour (Uptown Dallas), Midnight Rambler (Downtown Dallas, under The Joule Hotel and The Foundation Room at House of Blues (after 10:00pm on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)...

For a laid back back bar, try Little Woodrow's on Ross or Twilite Lounge in Deep Ellum...

Have fun!!
My tastes are a little weird, but Sambucca and Blue MartinI in plano are pretty trendy.
coming to town too...is uptown near galleria?
Not far... Short UBER ride down the Tollway...
Awesome Generic White Guy! Thanks a bunch I have been meaning to go to the Uptown area I have mostly been around North Dallas so far.

I really like suburban areas like CaptCroakers mentioned the Plano area. Any ideas ?
Awesome Generic White Guy! Thanks a bunch I have been meaning to go to the Uptown area I have mostly been around North Dallas so far.

I really like suburban areas like CaptCroakers mentioned the Plano area. Any ideas ? Originally Posted by diorallurexo
+1
I would not say Uptown and Galleria are close. Uptown is close to Downtown. Galleria is close to North Dallas. Uptown and Galleria are about 15 to 20 min apart without traffic. I suppose for some that is "close." For me, it is not.
V-Live is my type of place