Wife of the Year

Wife of the Year: When Retard Fetterman Was Hospitalized With Depression, Gisele Took Off On A Fun Road Trip to Canada, Not to Comfort Their Ailing Father

No wonder he’s depressed. When Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) was recently hospitalized for clinical depression, his wife Gisele did not rush to be at his side in his hour of need. Instead she fled the country for Canada, taking --- a road trip to Niagara Falls where they zip-lined. The proud illegal alien from Brazil noted that passports come in handy when trying to legally enter a country.

CNN reported earlier this week that Fetterman was not able to take care of himself, not eating or drinking which caused him to lose weight and become lightheaded.
Well, that was a marriage of convenience. Just like most commies are.
Ah give her a break …..if I was married to this “ thing “ I’d go to Canada or any where else rather than sit around Walter Reed and watch “ it” drool .
Ah give her a break …..if I was married to this “ thing “ I’d go to Canada or any where else rather than sit around Walter Reed and watch “ it” drool . Originally Posted by harleyrocks
Well you do have a point there

Canada in February? Dumbass. She’s in the kickback class now, and Pfizer has offices in Miami Beach.
Ah give her a break …..if I was married to this “ thing “ I’d go to Canada or any where else rather than sit around Walter Reed and watch “ it” drool . Originally Posted by harleyrocks
Well said.
Looks like someone was upset that Retard Fetterman's illegal alien wife was getting all the attention so she decided to dress like a bag lady

• Typo
  • 03-01-2023, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by berryberry
Sporting her Minecraft gear
Looks like someone was upset that Retard Fetterman's illegal alien wife was getting all the attention so she decided to dress like a bag lady

Originally Posted by berryberry
... Blimey! ... Of course she's a "bag lady", mate.

... She's Joe Biden's old bag. ....

#### Salty
... Blimey! ... Of course she's a "bag lady", mate.

... She's Joe Biden's old bag. ....

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Her and Giselle are two of a kind. Propping up their brain dead husbands for their own personal gain
... Giselle's been making the rounds and doing interviews,
explaining her marriage and what-not.

Didn't see reveal that Fetterman's favourite soup is vegetable??

#### Salty