Fraud Fauci lined his pockets

Moderna paid Fauci's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases $400M in royalties for the COVID-19 vaccine.

Prosecute Fauci.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/payday-knab/?
... More and more coming out everyday about Fauci
and all his bad ways.

#### Salty
Lined his pockets? Why don't you talk about Mister Art of the Deal with all the taxes he didn't pay, and all the fees for rallies that he didn't pay. That's lining pockets if there ever was one

My comment is on topic because I am replying to your 'lining pockets' statement
Lined his pockets? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Oh, don't mind him. He hasn't bothered to look at then patents or even make a prima facie case. Just post other people's smears that weren't even addressed properly in the "article"
Pharmaceuticals has got to be the most crooked industry on the planet. They should be nowhere near being in bed with the federal government, yet they are. That’s called fascism. People like Fauci draw a salary from taxpayers, their research should go to benefit those taxpayers, not for a winter house in Boca.

Maybe someone could show where Trump did anything illegal on his taxes. They’ve been trying to nail him on this for years and have come up with bupkis, only that Trump had good accountants who loopholed him out of writing some big checks to the irs, exactly like what anyone with firing synapses would do. If you wanna cry about it, and intend to be intellectually honest, you had better not be making itemized deductions or even taking the standard amount on your own return. If you are, you’re a total hypocrite.
Lined his pockets? Why don't you talk about Mister Art of the Deal with all the taxes he didn't pay, and all the fees for rallies that he didn't pay. That's lining pockets if there ever was one

My comment is on topic because I am replying to your 'lining pockets' statement Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
The topic is Fauci not Trump, so you were off topic. As Jaccuzeme said, a public servant like Fauci should not be benefiting from his office. Especially when it comes to public health mandates. That is facism. If not at least a conflict of interest

My comment is on topic because I am replying to your 'lining pockets' statement Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
The topic is Fauci not Trump. Are you ok (like your fellow leftists here) with Fauci lining his pockets to benefit from COVID? All while drawing a salary from the taxpayers?