Trump v Biden on Ukraine

https://youtu.be/X-c1Me0Kezg?t=178

So, in essence, he said that the Biden Administration is "doing an amazing job."

Lets see one of the Trump supporters try to defend him by saying 'that quote is taken out of context!!11!'... Well, no. The whole video of the interview is there. Rewind, fast forward, it's there.

Honestly it sounds like both Trump and Biden have dementia when they are reading lines for a speech in front of them, but Biden sounds normal when he isn't reading a script.

But I believe Trump sounds like that all the time because he is three fries short of a happy meal inside his head.
Just more proof trump is a bumbling idiot.
Yet trumpies will not acknowledge how incoherent that statement that trumpf himself made. Its embarrassing.Yes trumpf in his babbling statement said he would be doing the same as joeys.
... That's actually NOT what He meant.

Trump would NOT be giving Ukraine the airplanes.
So there's that.

And Trump meant Ukraine was doing "a tremendous job"
at surviving during this war effort.

You lads might wanna read OTHER comments Trump
has made concerning Ukraine and their war with Russia.

#### Salty
If he’d be getting us entangled in a war we have no interest in, other than enriching corrupt politicians, with a direct path to nuclear holocaust, I’d agree he’d be an idiot.

Given that he’s the only president in forever that ~didn’t~ start a war, that probably wouldn’t happen.
... That's actually NOT what He meant. Originally Posted by Salty Again

Then he should had said what he meant. But he didn't because he didn't know what he meant to say.

The quote is literally Trump going 'I am smart, I use words. Lots of words, because I smart. The smartest words, the words they use in the books that smart people read!'