State: New York
Address: Central
Activities: CBJ, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Red - medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: ROS
Recommendation: No
What is ROS? Forgive my ignorance if if this is somehow common knowledge.
I’d been curious about her.
What you need to do is slow down the numbers and then pay a bit more for the good ones. I know of at least 4 ladies in your area that will provide great services at reasonable prices. One being Yazmin, Extreme Alexis, Stromy and Emma (if you don't mind the drive).
ROS is Rest of the story. You can see it if you’re a premium member.
To be a premium member you need to see a gal, do a review. Then you get 6 weeks premium.

What is ROS? Forgive my ignorance if if this is somehow common knowledge.
I’d been curious about her. Originally Posted by Davidjeffers0502
What you need to do is slow down the numbers and then pay a bit more for the good ones. I know of at least 4 ladies in your area that will provide great services at reasonable prices. One being Yazmin, Extreme Alexis, Stromy and Emma (if you don't mind the drive). Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Yazmin I’ve seen often
Extreme Alexis NEVER responds (even tried different burners)
StormE I’ve seen several times
Emma I’ve seen once. She’s nice, pretty and willing but the drive to Cobbleskill is shit.
This is exactly how I felt after my disaster of a visit with Kymberly / Ava / Sexy Redd or whatever her name is now. I've tended to stick to some of my usuas since, but I think my fav reg might be done in the hobby and another has shit TCB skills.

I do agree will the slow down and see higher tier too, but when you want to do so.. not always available.

There's a duo advertising on stg lately.. too risky, but almost would.
I saw her about a year ago. And did a review. She is absolute dumpster fire. She smelled like an ash tray and. Had horrible B/o.
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Just stay the fuck away from STG, keep to the well respected providers and if need be, make the drive to their location…if that’s possible for you mongers. STG has gotten to be 99.9% trailer trash. I honestly haven’t seen one that I’m willing to TOFTT in a long time.

Most of them have more NO’s listed for their menu than Yes’s. (Is Yes’s a word? Lol)

At the moment, if they haven’t been given a positive review, I’m just not in the mood to give them a try.

FreeLancer, keep your chin up pal, we all have these rough patches. Sit down, crack open a cold one and promise yourself you’re going to start thinking with the big head lol
Yazmin I’ve seen often
Extreme Alexis NEVER responds (even tried different burners)
StormE I’ve seen several times
Emma I’ve seen once. She’s nice, pretty and willing but the drive to Cobbleskill is shit. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
Agreed with what you said about Yazmin. It’s been a while for me, but she has always been as promised and more.
I've not seen Yazmin post in a while. Where can we reach her? I saw a friend of hers a few months back and when I looked for Yaz she was nowhere to be found. PM If necessary.
I've not seen Yazmin post in a while. Where can we reach her? I saw a friend of hers a few months back and when I looked for Yaz she was nowhere to be found. PM If necessary. Originally Posted by Cjr1288
Every so often I will see the post but I am fairly certain she deletes them right after she’s done. I’ll have to search I have the number written down somewhere somewhere. It’s been probably two months for me though personally.