Try This, Ballgarglers --- 2013 OFFICIAL DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR POLL

We've discussed this ... Mostly on behalf of the dipshits here, but last year IBCrying was crowned as ECCIEs DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR.

New Year, same dipshits. But who will take the coveted pink necklace?

Vote here.

Ive got my opinion but some of you guys think there a bigger dipshits online.

BTW -- LIARS will get double points!
HaHaHaHaHaHa!

Assup...Your polls always have a way of blowing up in your childish face.

Talk about THE Dipshit of all times!

This should be good.!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHa!HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH aHaHaHa!HaHaHaHaHa

Who wants to be the first to write in Assup?

fuck, decisions decisions they all look the same to me.Woops you missed the dolly lama.
Why pick one? How about "all of the above"? It's hard to parse through their combined prejudices, abuses of the truth and history, and rampant paranoia to pick one supreme loser. Brand them awl with the brown "D" for dipshit. Don't worry, they'll blame the liberal media for poisoning our feeble but hated liberal minds.
  • Seedy
  • 01-08-2013, 07:23 PM
LMMFAO. Sup, pretty funny, and I did vote for myself, I don't give two flying rat fucks.... I would much rather be a dipshit, than a libtard COCKSUCKER..... Rotflmmfao
LMMFAO. Sup, pretty funny, and I did vote for myself, I don't give two flying rat fucks.... I would much rather be a dipshit, than a libtard COCKSUCKER..... Rotflmmfao Originally Posted by seedman55
You got your wish. Frankly, you're too stupid to be included on the list IMO. And that's pretty sad.
You'll vote for yourself... I see you already have, asswipe!

You need a short bus, don't you?

I don't give a frog's fat ass what my fellow Americans say, you're the biggest dipshit on Planet Earth. And you have my vote.
ECCIE software leans to the right. BIG SURPRISE!

They want to confuse you with bullshit.

I on the other hand, want to baffle you with bullshit.

Common thread --- you dipshits have a big appetite for BULLSHIT!

Carry on.

And vote for one of your favorite dipshits...
  • Seedy
  • 01-08-2013, 07:32 PM
You got your wish. Frankly, you're too stupid to be included on the list IMO. And that's pretty sad. Originally Posted by timpage
The only thing stupid and sad here is you fucking libtards lack of a sense of humor....fucking jerkoff.....lol

You'll vote for yourself... I see you already have, asswipe!

You need a short bus, don't you?

I don't give a frog's fat ass what my fellow Americans say, you're the biggest dipshit on Planet Earth. And you have my vote. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I always do what I say.... unlike you libtard asswipes..... never took the bus, always had my own wheels, but I can see you always sit at the back of the bus.....lmao
Why pick one? How about "all of the above"? It's hard to parse through their combined prejudices, abuses of the truth and history, and rampant paranoia to pick one supreme loser. Brand them awl with the brown "D" for dipshit. Don't worry, they'll blame the liberal media for poisoning our feeble but hated liberal minds. Originally Posted by awl4knot
I should have included an all of the above, but our right leaning poster would not have been able to grok kt
Congratulations on getting your poll posted.

It only took you 3 tries.
sheeeyit, I only left you off the list because you sucked my cock so hard!

BTW-- i see we've found IBCryibg. Of course,noes posting in the wrong thread
HaHaHaHaHaHa!

Assup...Your polls always have a way of blowing up in your childish face.

Talk about THE Dipshit of all times!

This should be good.!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHa!HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH aHaHaHa!HaHaHaHaHa

Who wants to be the first to write in Assup?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I vote Assup.
You're amazingly stupid. Just try to write it in, dick smoker.
I vote Assup. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
+1
BTW, Assup the jackass, about "that wrong thread: so now you are admitting the other dumbass threads you started are wrong because you're an ignorant and dumb jackass who doesn't know how to post, Assup!?! Keep on squeak, squeak, squeaking, Assup the dumbass jackass!