Activities: FBSM, Torture Teasing
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 150
Hair Color and Length: Long Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great shape, lean, no tats, all natural
Recommendation: Yes
I'm a really big FBSM fanatic, but any thought of bdsm is a really big turnoff for me. Maybe she will see this and know that the pic with the riding crop has kept me from calling for a long time.

I understand lots of people like it, but for me it is a quick list-shortener.
Date: 3/6
Provider: TerraLyn
Phone: 214-534-3668
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/TerraLyn
City: Mid Cities
State: Texas
Address: Near 183 & 121
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, Torture Teasing
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 150
Hair Color and Length: Long Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great shape, lean, no tats, all natural
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Introuble
I'd like to know what the torture teasing was. Please PM me!
I'm a really big FBSM fanatic, but any thought of bdsm is a really big turnoff for me. Maybe she will see this and know that the pic with the riding crop has kept me from calling for a long time.

I understand lots of people like it, but for me it is a quick list-shortener. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Zero,

You are probably missing out on a lot of good ladies, but especially with Terralyn. I am not into any BDSM either, but her FBSM was quite nice. I think, because I have never asked for anything but her wonderful FBSM style, that she has a range of activities she can provide - you tell her what you desire and she will make it happen, within her limited activities. I never felt the least bit intimidated by her style.
the pic with the riding crop has kept me from calling for a long time. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Don't let that stop you. Excellent FBSM and as mentioned she is very willing to adjust her style to match what you like.
Zero

+1 from tiger, forget the pic and look forward an amazing experience. Treat her like a lady and your rewards will be amazing. You cant go wrong with Terra
I have seen terralyn for a long time. I have done the BDSM stuff with her, but 9 times out of 10 I go there just for a great massage and happy ending. She has graduated from massage school and her skills have greatly improved.

great review nonetheless

I understand lots of people like it, but for me it is a quick list-shortener. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
She's only like that if you want that. I'm not into that and there was no bdsm with me at all. You're really missing out!
Not how I would spend my money in Hobbyville but I do enjoy reading about other experiences in the world of Kink and Fetishes! Thanks for the Review!
My apologies...
I did not mean to hijack this review.
Not how I would spend my money in Hobbyville but I do enjoy reading about other experiences in the world of Kink and Fetishes! Thanks for the Review! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I love kink and fetish. I'm glad to see that this is starting to come up on this board.

To the OP, thanks for posting .
Lol, im pretty sure the OP meant it was an immense amount of pleasurable teasing (a good torture)- her "power hour" meaning she keeps you on the verge the whole time and teases then at the end finally lets you explode. Thats not BDSM if you like a great massage and you like to be teased and pleased then TL is the way to go. Shes fun, gives the best massage, has a rockin body, and will tailor your session to your liking.

great review man