Big Butt = Intelligent, Healthy Woman!

"Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses."

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big...tts-healthier/

Sounds like some of you ladies are going to live long, healthy lives. You are also more intelligent. If any of you would like me to come over and let you know how your butt holds up, I would be happy to perform an examination

What do you all think about this study?
  • Loxly
  • 11-06-2013, 03:48 PM
So you're saying they're all Smart Asses?
I'm a genius
So Scarlett's the Albert Einstein of Austin is what you're trying to say. Dear Scarlett, I apologize that I kept grabbing your ass after the group ass grab. I skipped dinner. My last client brought wine. I'm not 100% sure why I had so much fun BUT(t) I say encore.
damn ! we got our very own mensa society right here in our lil corner of the universe.
or as carl sagen would say about the abundance of poundage in the glutteous maximus......billions and billions !!
It's a fun little article. I thought you all would enjoy determining the 'smartest' lady based on the rump.
I'm living with proof that the "healthier" part of that article is complete BS. Nothing like some pseudo-science-self-esteem though. Not to take away any credit where it's due, cause I'm an idiot.
Were you intentionally trying to tell someone they have a big butt?
Nope. Just educating the forum on a topic.
Great article for us girls with big sexy booties
That's makes this white girl smart !
* I just graduated so I'm smart anyway!

*I'm sure it has its limitations like everything else in life because not all girls with big butts are smart walk through east12th street and you will see
lol a big butt makes you smart, too bad the heart disease, cancer, and diabetes kill you before you realize your potential.
I definitely agree
  • Loxly
  • 11-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Butt-er late than never. Brazil's Bumbum contest.

http://news.yahoo.com/brazil-holds-c...202557346.html

Girls with big butts rock the will always have a place to sit with me as long as shaved my face take a seat