Nana v Red

It’s well known that Nana has held the top spot for a while, but Red seemed to have had similar hype when she was around a couple of years ago. For those who have seen both, how do they compare?
Red on top, 100%
She is the only girl that turns me on so much, I can come, stay hard and keep on going..
Red for pse
Nana for gfe
Red for pse
Nana for gfe Originally Posted by Symposium
Nana was PSE for me. Can anyone who has seen her back in the day know if she does do Greek? There is mixed info. I Never got around to seeing her.
Nana was PSE for me. Can anyone who has seen her back in the day know if she does do Greek? There is mixed info. I Never got around to seeing her. Originally Posted by LunchablesForPete
You would have to take Nana out of PSE cause she does not speak Greek !
So Red would be #1
I have seen red many times, never attempted Greek with her, and she never mentioned to me that it was an option..
I'm not much into Greek, I like the pussy!!!
Similar looks wise?
I find red more attractive, no work done, all natural..
They are both top girls.
Red then Nana. Not are tough choice for me. I’ve enjoyed them both at various times.
Nana does not speak Greek ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
She knows a few words, I’ll just leave it at that
Red then Nana. Not are tough choice for me. I’ve enjoyed them both at various times. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

I can confirm Nana's Greek heritage. I know a couple of dudes in this thread will concur.
I have seen red many times, never attempted Greek with her, and she never mentioned to me that it was an option..
I'm not much into Greek, I like the pussy!!! Originally Posted by Heartside
Very clever man cause Reds pussy is very shallow but the ass goes very deep. Wink wink