Ladies: What Makes You Decide To NOT See A New Client, Or To Stop Seeing An Existing Client?

Opportunity to give some pointers to Hobbitards on what mistakes to avoid making
1. don't try bbfs,
2. dont use teeth on clit during daty,
3. dont try to suck my clit out the socket,
4. dont suck my tounge so hard that it actually hurts after ward.
5. dont tell me about how great some other providers ish is or was...
6. on inital email dont send me a sinmple "hey" or "are you available", your fist email should include hello my name is ______ i saw you on ______ website, i reviewed your rates etc _____ i am looking to schedule sometime around ______ i am a newbie or i have refs etc etc
7. if texting or calling do not ask about rates and location or services, this makes you sound like a LE trying to bag a cat.

the other day a guy texted me said he was from eccie and jjust saw my AD, his next question was how much are my rates and where am i loacted and am i running any specials.... if he read my AD like he CLAIMEd he did, he would have known all the info he asked for. Could have possibly been LE anyways

those are some of the issues i have had lately.
+1..
1. e-mails or phone calls asking about specific sexual services- READ MY REVIEWS
2. asking for specials or discounts-if I don't have a CURRENT ad posted listing a special I'm not offering any
3. being a pest- sending endless, multiple e-mails or texts
4. poor hygiene
5. Paying for an hour and staying WAY past without ANY extra compensation. I've had numerous clients here pull this crap and then wonder why they aren't welcome back.
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
Trying to take more than was given...
  • Alli
  • 04-28-2013, 12:56 AM
I agree with some of the things this lady talks about.....

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew
  • Alli
  • 04-28-2013, 02:25 AM
What I meant to say is that if a guy did some of the things this lady talks about, then it would be "game over".
Showing up as a cat will definitely get you on my 'do not see' list...

Giving false information during screening
Attempting yo haggle me down
If all of your references look like 12 year old boys
Nc/ns (unless you pay the cancellation fee)
Rude or belligerent behavior
Speaking in Aurebesh
2. dont use teeth on clit during daty, Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

We should always chew when eating cookie. Its not the biting its the chewing. Odd that your list did not include a taint reference.
If all of your references look like 12 year old boys

WTF??

Anyways all of this info is good to know
We should always chew when eating cookie. Its not the biting its the chewing. Odd that your list did not include a taint reference. Originally Posted by pyramider

*adds asking for a taint shot to do not see list*
Showing up as a cat will definitely get you on my 'do not see' list...
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Maybe...Maybe not
1. ask for bbfs
2. nasty attitude
3. asking for nude pics
4. poor hygeine
5. bumps or anything that doesnt belong down below
6. lying about references
7. numerous cancellations
*adds asking for a taint shot to do not see list* Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

Now that is just not right. You really want to post some taint ... taint will set you free.