Family Discounts?

How many would give a Family Discount?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Baqt_8JumQ4
WTF is right!! What a dumb bish lol.
Guys like this - who isn't as original as he would like to think - are why I keep a dog whistle in my desk.
  • Emmie
  • 03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Guys like this - who isn't as original as he would like to think - are why I keep a dog whistle in my desk. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I thought the same thing Sins!! Lol
But the bigger dummy was WHO??.. I say the hooker is the moron here. Incest, INDISCRETION???!! The guy wouldn't have gotten 10 seconds into the convo with me. Buuuut, then again, I do NOT list my number for morons like him to call and play on my phone. That's kiddy shit right there.
But the bigger dummy was WHO??.. I say the hooker is the moron here. Incest, INDISCRETION???!! The guy wouldn't have gotten 10 seconds into the convo with me. Buuuut, then again, I do NOT list my number for morons like him to call and play on my phone. That's kiddy shit right there. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Right.

There seem to be a lot of this "yank my chain" "put on" stuff" within the last few years. Just total BS fishing for a reaction - totally stupid.

That is why I can't stand to watch David Letterman for more than 1-2 minutes. The second he opens his mouth it is a total put on. It reminds me of the kid on the elementary school playground just saying stupid things to get attention. The sad part is people take the time to listen to this stuff. The totally made up nonsense is a waste of time, and not funny at all. When I think of it, this also applies to most of what Jerry Seinfeld has to say; it is just plain stupid.

JR
Right.

That is why I can't stand to watch David Letterman for more than 1-2 minutes. JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
and Jimmy fallon
that guy does one horrid "joke" stares at the camera, then dances around cos"Im on TV!"

the only host I like is jon Stewart