Domination sessions

I've stumbled upon a very hot scenario with an amazing dom and would like to experiment with others interested in trying new things, female doms or female subs, male subs, all are welcome, trying to get a small group together for hot fun
Message me if your interested, thanks!
na
I have some little piggie pets that have been asking for the same. My ultimate fantasy is to have my own harem that adhere to all my rules and regulations. When does PM come back I have a ball gag with his name on it.

Although I have no intention of quitting GFE, I am definitely exploring the world of the BDSM. Nothing beats the power exchange especially during electro play. One can see, feel, taste and touch the energy as the electricity rolls across our bodies.

MEOW
I have some little piggie pets that have been asking for the same. My ultimate fantasy is to have my own harem that adhere to all my rules and regulations. When does PM come back I have a ball gag with his name on it.

Although I have no intention of quitting GFE, I am definitely exploring the world of the BDSM. Nothing beats the power exchange especially during electro play. One can see, feel, taste and touch the energy as the electricity rolls across our bodies.

MEOW Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
🔥🔥🔥