Moving

Moving into my first apartment ever! Without a man..... lol need furniture anyone have any ideas?
Go to the Dump and buy. Great prices.
Garage and Estate sales.
Intercept vans and pickups on their way to Goodwill or Salvation Army or the dump (I don't mean the one that's only open weekends) AFTER the weekend garage and estate sales!

Don't ever buy a used mattress baby. You don't wanna bring someone else's bed bug problem into your place...I don't like that cheap, trendy, dorm room type, European furniture but IKEA has good pricing I believe.
There are a ton of discount outlet warehouses over by the galleria area on the north west side of 635 and DNT.
I suggest Ashley Furniture, they have a lot of great solid furniture and depending on your credit you can get no interest for 3-5yrs
Go to the Dump and buy. Great prices. Originally Posted by Extreme
Ditto.

http://www.thedump.com
Dear,

We have furnished a whole incall from several off the wall places contact me for the list and price ranges...including three beds...so let me know what you need, Brittney Leigh owner of Leigh's treasure Chest
Sometimes you can find some real bargains here (I've used the Carrollton location more than once for good deals on used furniture).

http://ccahelps.org/shop-at-resale/

And, congratulations!
Estate sales are a great place to buy things~~
ditto on the don't buy a used mattress! LOL
I will see if I can find the name of the place, off I-35 north of 635.

It is the warehouse for a nice somewhat upscale furniture store on Midway, just north of Beltline.

But in the back, they have entire bedroom sets that were once rented.

Complete bed frame with headboard and footboard, even sleigh beds, dressers, nightstands, the works and all different woods and most complete sets were under 400.

The furniture store is on the West side of Midway, just about under that bridge but not part of a the strip centers north of the bridge. Like I said, if I can find the name I'll post it.
IKea is great

also go online and check out amazon and overstock.com

congrats!