INTEL ON DISTURBATHON ASAP PLEASE

• CD3
  • 10-25-2014, 05:18 PM
I know one of you freaks knows the skinny on it. Pm me asap
geez, I just googled this because I had no idea what the fuck it was. Nuttyballs.
I read some reviews about disturbathon and it's fucking nuts !

Of course that doesn't mean I would not go! That party is definitely the one to wear your full body condom costume ! If it was reviewed on here the review would be forced into the "other " review area. I literally had no idea a party like this could be held ! They had a bathtub to pee in and by chance some people who like golden showers - in the tub !

Oh wow ummm OK ?
send the intel this way too please
I'll probably never go but I would LOVE to know more about this party. Sounds like some people have just an epic time there!

Found one picture:
Attached Images File Type: jpg disturbathon.jpg (21.1 KB, 409 views)
  • CD3
  • 10-26-2014, 12:04 PM
It's 40 to get in 20 if u have a bad ass costume and free if you're naked. So there's naked people running around all over the place. It gets extreme but there are just normal freaks like me their too and you don't have to participate in the other. They send out invitations to people who sign up and then the day of tell you the location if you are chosen
  • CD3
  • 10-26-2014, 12:05 PM
I have the link to the form to submit your inquest
  • CD3
  • 10-26-2014, 12:05 PM
They have a Facebook page

This is from that link
Yes that's the form but it's closed now.

If CD3 sends a PM with the right attachments I bet she can still get an invite.

The rest of us are fucked unless you know someone in the the party.
That's crazy. I think I would pass if it's true people are going around pissing on people in bath tubs though. Even if you aren't expected to participate, I just don't think I'd want to be around it. But different strokes for different folks, WALDT.