We Pay for CBJ's, This Guy got BBBJ for Free...

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/t...lts-man-687432

should we alert the Austin Hobbyists to be on the lookout?
I would have threatened to cum in her mouth if she didn't stop!
Apparently, I need to give Megan a call the next time I'm in Austin....and I'll leave the door unlocked !
Yeah, man I wish I had a dime for every time a pretty lady snuck into my house and tried to blow me in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. It really does get old.
damn what a shame here i am begging for money for some satisfaction and this guy calls the cops on a woman willing to at least blow him and who knows what else for free.

What a dumbass! I would at least wait until she finished.
I get why some might find amusement in this and I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but maybe he valued his friendship more than the lady valued her husband? It's kinda sad, IMHO. She's also been busted on 3 other occasions for unrelated crimes this month. Sounds like she has some serious problems, but I do wonder why the "friend" didn't call her husband instead of the cops.....'\_(**)_/'
I get why some might find amusement in this and I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but maybe he valued his friendship more than the lady valued her husband? It's kinda sad, IMHO. She's also been busted on 3 other occasions for unrelated crimes this month. Sounds like she has some serious problems, but I do wonder why the "friend" didn't call her husband instead of the cops.....'\_(**)_/' Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
+1...Well called his buddy after he got DT, BLS, CG, RCG, Doggy, CIM.

Hey, those wet dreams can seem really real at the time.

Hey, those wet dreams can seem really real at the time. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I've had them too, so I get it! The kind of dream ya never want to end, and try desperately to get back into should ya wake before the finish! LOL Yep.....been there, done that! Good news is, I'm a girl, so if I did wake before the finish....I rolled over and groped for my partner, he never said no.....go figure! AND....lucky me! LOL Then again....I never said no to him either...woot! Again.....Lucky ME! LOL

However, I've had the unwanted and unknown occur while sleeping and when I was much younger.....it's confusing and traumatizing. I only share this, cause I kinda feel for the fella as well. And no, it's not an issue for me, dealt with it years ago......all is well.
What a dumbass! I would at least wait until she finished. Originally Posted by Phrodo
No doubt I would have at least blasted a nut first then kicked her out what a homo calling the cops on her!!!