Provider: China
Phone: none at this time
Email Address: none at this time
URL / Website: none at this time
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Sceyne & Laglow
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, Convo, Promise of free Coochie & History Lesson on Hawaii's underground Drug scene
Session Length: .45
Fee: .24
Hair Color and Length: Medium length, black, styled in a bob type of cut
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'5 -5'6, small BBW, curvy, height weight proportionate , Medium C Cup Breast, light complexion, round booty, Blasian (Black and Asian) facial features
Recommendation: Yes
How is that area
Not the worst part of town but can be a bit sketchy after dark. Pack heat if have it and limit your cash on hand.
another great one... I trolled around for an hour today but couldn't find anything on HH, too early and too cold I guess

awesome.. simply awesome..

Not the worst part of town but can be a bit sketchy after dark. Pack heat if have it and limit your cash on hand. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
NTX if you troll the Laglow area at night I am with u on limiting your cash on hand. More importantly"check the neck ".. A LOT of undercover TS working the dark alleys n corners., if they say they a female grab and tell them to cough!

awesome.. simply awesome..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks Chung. I meant to say End Zone but was trying to shorten my post. I get where you thought I may be going and some may say you would be correct.
Interesting stuff. U are brave man. I salute u
Justin. Have u grabbed anyone by the throat? How often and what time do u go to this area? Do u carry a gun? LOL
Pass on the number if you can... always a good read =)

Keep slaying them!
I drove there earlier today.. couldnt find anything
Justin. Have u grabbed anyone by the throat? How often and what time do u go to this area? Do u carry a gun? LOL Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Hey General.. No gun.. usually troll the area between 6:30 -8:00 am during the week .. I never grabbed anyone by the throat but I have asked for confirmation by grabbing that part of the female anatomy. Some have straight out refused and some tried to be slick but check by the starfish.. they try to tuck it back real far! "Oh that's my pad.. I'm on my cycle".. My response "BULLSHIT!!!"

I drove there earlier today.. couldnt find anything Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Hey 7aurelius.. I usually troll from 6:30 am -8:00 am M-F or late evenings 8 until on the weekends.
Texas jak and Justin: What do u do when it turns out Barry White is sitting in your car? I am asking because my friend Chung wants to know?
Call the news if Barry White is sitting in your car...he has been dead for 11 years!!!

"Check the Neck" LOL Gonna have a hard time getting that out of my mind...too funny--but good advice, you know, unless you are into that kind of thing...not that there is anything wrong with it!!!