Awkward scheduling situation

There is a long time rubratings and lately rubmd gal that I have had my eye on for quite some time, but I just recently decided to pull the trigger. She does Massage and haircuts. Well, I decided to test the waters with a haircut as I really need one, so I call her and tell her I want to schedule a haircut and she asks where I saw her ad, to which I reply where I had seen it. She informs me that she does not advertise on places like that and that her services are strictly professional. She seemed really irritated with me even though I only talked about a haircut. At this point, it felt awkward for me and I quickly tried to end the call, which seemed to cause her more irritation. After the call, I checked again for her ad, but the recent one was taken down. There was an older ad, which is here:

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-4b20397a8441

My take is she might be fearing heat from APD or has decided to get out of the hobby altogether. I post this as a PSA. Maybe I gave off the vibe of a cop asking about a haircut.
Sounds to me this lady might be bat shit crazy. move on and stay far far away. my 2 cents^^
or maybe her ad got hacked when RR went down and she didn't post a ad on
rubmd !
So when our ads got hacked on EROTIC MONKEY without our permission and till this day its still there who went crazy? Piggy back ads Gina
I never posted an ad on EM or any other ad sites I got my ads so called stolen on with my phone number and email but im not bitchy about it
The ads looked just like the rr ads and the number was the same. It could be she just recently decided to exit and is still getting residual calls.
Can confirm BSC.
She obviously is no longer providing sexual services....whatever the reason...just move on- there are -PLENTY of girls on eccie to choose from instead
Can confirm BSC. Originally Posted by Bigbronco

Care to share the story?
Sherry just told you PLENTY OF LADIES IN TX , bUt ya still asking about the gal lol now im starting to think its the OP all along lol My apologies Gina if I offended on the BSC at topic here becuase now I am thinking its the other way around lol
Don't you know they say we our all BSC !

Sherry just told you PLENTY OF LADIES IN TX , bUt ya still asking about the gal lol now im starting to think its the OP all along lol My apologies Gina if I offended on the BSC at topic here becuase now I am thinking its the other way around lol Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
Did you get a bad haircut ?
Can confirm BSC. Originally Posted by Bigbronco
I saw her probably 10 years ago when she would offer manscaping sessions. She wasn’t BSC then but you you didn’t miss much imo.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2022, 07:35 PM
All hookers are not BSC, only a handful, A few can hold a intelligent conversation, most have had a rough life, tricks don't really care