What happened to all the young women?

All i see is reviews of women late 30s and up. WTF? Where did all the younger providers go?
probably only fans.
Wondering the same thing, miss them young tight pretty flowers. Yes flowers.
  • slap
  • 03-11-2022, 10:32 AM
Yeah probably doing onlyfans
Didn't you hear...50 is the new 20.
What is the motivation for someone young or new or both to see the benefits of this site, not knowing it’s past benefits and reputation before the changes...Too confusing, too much red tape and ‘pimps be lazy’.
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 05:00 PM
Didn't you hear...50 is the new 20. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I wouldn't brag about stuffing a 50+ year old when it's P4P, I jumped in the game to get what I couldn't get with esse
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 05:03 PM
What is the motivation for someone young or new or both to see the benefits of this site, not knowing it’s past benefits and reputation before the changes...Too confusing, too much red tape and ‘pimps be lazy’. Originally Posted by ManSlut
We all know that hot and sexy will have no problem staying busy in here especially if she understands how to treat the tricks without the current games many play in here, motivation would be break the bank $
If you were an 18-22 year old girl, would you want to part of a drama site?
Keep in mind that college is in session, my classes going until May so scheduling is a pain.

If backpage was still around, it would be flooded since spring break is next week. Spring break, Summer, and Christmas break are when all the young hotties are out.

My snarky side would like to say that guys want younger women since they are too stupid to know better. I can totally be young and dumb LOL
Keep in mind that college is in session, my classes going until May so scheduling is a pain.

If backpage was still around, it would be flooded since spring break is next week. Spring break, Summer, and Christmas break are when all the young hotties are out.

My snarky side would like to say that guys want younger women since they are too stupid to know better. I can totally be young and dumb LOL Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I follow you on Snap. Love all your updates and what not on there.
Thought it was spring break.

Otherwise, maybe they are giving their attention to higher value sites. How you gonna keep them on the farm when they've seen the bright lights of a SD bank.