idiot remarks to a review

Dealing with moderators and men's section and etc

Who wants to bet sweet liz maybe had a few too many? Originally Posted by kiparis419
Take your bashing judgements to the Men's Lounge where it belongs. It's a sacred area so I hear....

You've never been to my home, nor do you know me as a person.

"BTW" as some persons like you may speak, my name is Liz. Not liz.

Duh

If you wish to judge me, then try to cum see me first. I doubt you'll pass the screening.

Oh so sad that people become angry that I screen for safety. That's my job. Deal with it.
Go to Back page/Other and pay them and judge them.

Don't dare knock my client's review. I've seen him for several years. He's an upstanding client. (Who cheats on his wife.) And is fun.
xx
Liz
so yer ...doxin em
so yer ...doxin em Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I don't even know that slang and coming from you it is not even worth looking it up ....
If you wish to judge me, then try to cum see me first. I doubt you'll pass the screening.
Things are way more fun around here.... ever since... Plastic Man.... earned... Lifetime Premium Access!!
Things are way more fun around here.... ever since... Plastic Man.... earned... Lifetime Premium Access!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Screw the bashers and problelmtic people..

Hellooo?

This is supposed to be fun ;-)
I'm having fun.

I won't speak for Sir Plastic Man... but it seems like he always has fun.

Aren't you having fun Sweet E?

Where is Rodeo when we need a kumbaya moment....
Couple Advil and a modest donation go Nicely with a thorough screening. The intoxicated have the right to gather data to wield at the tip of a glass whew
Couple Advil and a modest donation go Nicely with a thorough screening. The intoxicated have the right to gather data to wield at the tip of a glass whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
You sent me a one liner when you wished to meet. Hello?? As if the gals must chase after your "maybe wish to meet" BS - exchanging 20 emails/texts etc?!

Don't try to judge my character. I've been in the industry since 1994 and I've never thrown anybody under the bus - which is more than what many can say...

I am trustworthy. Always have been always will be.

The bashing just keeps coming from so many idiots on this site. That is why so many people dislike it!

We are just ladies trying to make a living.

Live and let live, man. Grow up.

It may be meaningless to you, however to the gals and their families and their souls it is way more than that.
Hey even if Sweet Elizabeth is given a vacation for posting in a review thread, she'll still have Marksecci to log in with! Originally Posted by Perryay
Marcsecci is simply trying to become more "verified" so he can see ladies as he travels and when he can't travel to me.

Leave him alone. He doesn't even know much about the boards.. Why taint him as a hobbyist?

Simply because he likes me?
It's total bullshit.

He's a great guy. Great client. Great friend. We have had 8 years of client/provider status.

I will back my people who are very good to me. [Than you Markseccie for all you have done for me (((HUG))) ]
Leave him alone. He doesn't even know much about the boards.. Why taint him as a hobbyist?] Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
He/She posted as a hobbyist, So all of your clients are tainted?
He/She posted as a hobbyist, So all of your clients are tainted? Originally Posted by Perryay
Why must you gargoyle GOBC members attack people?

SO STUPID.

I stand my ground. You can not run me or my very nice clients into the ground publicly and expect me to keep my mouth shut.

I am a beautiful woman. I deserve better treatment - even though I'm "just a hooker."

The fact of the matter is that you like to harass me and anybody who likes me, and unfortunately the mods allow it.
Where's the Texas Taint man when I need him?
My frumpy fetish was suppose to be a secret whew
Marcsecci is simply trying to become more "verified" so he can see ladies as he travels and when he can't travel to me.

Leave him alone. He doesn't even know much about the boards.. Why taint him as a hobbyist?

Simply because he likes me?
It's total bullshit.

He's a great guy. Great client. Great friend. We have had 8 years of client/provider status.

I will back my people who are very good to me. [Than you Markseccie for all you have done for me (((HUG))) ] Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Would a "taint" comment seem too juvenile?
Where's the Texas Taint man when I need him? Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
WK Modtards to the rescue please. Sweet Elizabeth after this much time on the site, you really should know when to STFU and not act so butt hurt. I have no doubt that you are sweet but way too sensitive let this go and it will pass. Don't worry about those of us who don't want to see you, I'm sure there are plenty that do!