Two part question...one for Providers and one for the gents......

Heres one for you ladies and guys.....

#1: Ladies: Who out there are REFERENCE FRIENDLY these days....

#2: Guys: Do you realize the importance of this and securing solid references if youve got them?

I have been around a little while....😛 Things have changed QUITE a bit. Back even just about 2-5 years ago...we had a very nice decent size circle going where we would help each other out...give a quick vouch for someone, and we knew who was around. There are now so many new and travelling providers ...that its hard to keep up....

And for the guys if when requesting an appointment with someone you have not seen before my suggestion would be to speak to your references before hand to ask if they're willing to give a reference and in your request to see somebody list your references if you do not have any be prepared to provide some screening information otherwise you're just wasting everybody's time. most of you know this.... some of you certainly do not so this is just in an attempt to cut down on the waste of time that happens in waiting yes we have to do our due diligence at least if you want to be safe.

all my best to you!!!

JM xo
I'm extremely reference friendly. I can't stress enough how grateful I am to other ladies that are as well. KaylaRyder, ElleW, tori star, Bustybabygirl, Jessica Moore... we have a lot of ladies that are really on top of their game with references.
When someone doesn't get back to me with a ref I tell the Gent and ask for different refs or screening info. I think Gents should know.
That's a ton to be grateful for. How erotic, whew !
Txt me anytime for references
I am always very reference friendly. It's all about keeping each other safe. Ladies can feel free to text me or email me for references. I will want to know where the lady is advertised and reviewed before just giving out information to just anyone but I'm absolutely reference friendly!
Txt me anytime for references Originally Posted by Angel T
Unless they gave an honest review that ended in a no for recommendation. Not a review blasting you or being mean but just a "we didn't match up well" review. You don't give references to those guys, right?

Ask me how I know.
This is BP land, if you're looking for professionalism, you've come to the wrong place.
I'm very reference friendly! Actually a few days ago I got attitude from another girl who accused me of not being reference friendly and I was pretty floored because I make an effort to respond to reference requests in a timely manner. Lexxxy, Amber Does, Tori, Elle - all great at getting back about references and in a timely manner. I do agree that I like to know where the lady advertises and see an ad or website before giving out any client info - even a simple yes or no.

I know the girls who don't do this and don't even waste my time anymore. References keep us all safe.
I'm very reference friendly! Actually a few days ago I got attitude from another girl who accused me of not being reference friendly and I was pretty floored because I make an effort to respond to reference requests in a timely manner. Lexxxy, Amber Does, Tori, Elle - all great at getting back about references and in a timely manner. I do agree that I like to know where the lady advertises and see an ad or website before giving out any client info - even a simple yes or no.

I know the girls who don't do this and don't even waste my time anymore. References keep us all safe. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I just noticed that we are in Syracuse on the same days lol.... sounds like lunch or coffee are in order lol
This is BP land, if you're looking for professionalism, you've come to the wrong place. Originally Posted by jokacz
Check that, Marineland or Sea World might be a better description.

Save the krill!
I just noticed that we are in Syracuse on the same days lol.... sounds like lunch or coffee are in order lol Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Sounds good!
Or maybe the three of us can get together!
what be the shame ...factor in even admittin yer jimmie pole ...has hogged some a these funnels
its unattractive to see a bunch of happy hookers living in bliss sharing refrences

don't know why

just is so in my gut

I follow that

on the rare occasion I contact someone

I send them a request but no refrences what so ever

if I hear back then I may see them , if not move it down the road
most you can catch on BP before they get here with very little problems

rather watch cat fights and real life hookerisms

this place seems to make me recoil for some reason

brings out the worst in me for some reason

probably too much time absorbing ridiculous typing instead of starring at tits and ass

thank Tebow theres no typing and reading involved during a session

tmi in most cases