City: Binghamton
State: New York
Address: Off Front St, "North" of Court St
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None- See Rest of Story
Session Length: 0 of 30
Fee: .80, kept
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder to middle of back (?)
Didn't stay around long enough to get really good look
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5', thin, but not spinner. Didn't stay around long enough to see anything else.

Recommendation: No
Not a good situation, Id have done the same thing. Gotta let the big head take the lead at times.
  • disp6
  • 08-03-2017, 08:35 PM
I should have done more homework/kept up with local news before pulling the trigger on this one. There was LE activity at that location on Tuesday.
No activities so moved to Co-ed.
PK

I love the "no" reviews
I think this review should be moved back to the reviews section and be credited in some way. It's substantial in a way that's still important.

Originally Posted by wotbaby
the jimmies done gonna be holdin ...their breaths with cocks ...in hand waitin fer that literary wonder
I think this review should be moved back to the reviews section and be credited in some way. It's substantial in a way that's still important.

Originally Posted by wotbaby
yah done really think funnel ...fuckers gives a shit bouts anything other than their ...own cock

...ifs they ...dids they wouldnts be fuckin ...funnel ta begin ...with

Originally Posted by Notuagain
The fucked up part about this thread? The ROS is now visible to everyone reading it. I'm sure this is EXACTLY what disp6 wanted.
I think this review should be moved back to the reviews section and be credited in some way. It's substantial in a way that's still important. Originally Posted by wotbaby
Well that would just be too common sensical....
You must be thinking of somewhere else....
The fucked up part about this thread? The ROS is now visible to everyone reading it. I'm sure this is EXACTLY what disp6 wanted. Originally Posted by wotbaby
shhhhhhhh dang nab it
errrrr I ran out of PA last month
The fucked up part about this thread? The ROS is now visible to everyone reading it. I'm sure this is EXACTLY what disp6 wanted. Originally Posted by wotbaby
fuckin disp6 for Modtard!!!!!