P411 Valuable Information-Updates, New Features, & Deadlines.

QUOTE From P411:
Membership fee increase. Update 06.02.10
After much consideration, it's become apparent that we need raise membership fees. So, I've decided that on September 1st the yearly membership fee will be increasing to $89 a year. Until then, you will be able to renew your membership at the current $69/yr for as many years as you wish.

For those of you who might be interested in a lifetime membership, that will be available at a cost of $229 until September 1st. Call us at 1-877-446-2411 to purchase your lifetime membership.

I appreciate all of your support over the years, and it's with some regret and trepidation that we make this increase. However, in order to continue to provide the level of customer support and technical development we have in the past, it's become necessary.
We continue to work on the private messaging system and expect to roll it out this month!

Sincerely,
Gina

Upcoming site changes! Update 04.30.10 We are very excited to announce that we will very soon be introducing a private messaging system within P411. This mean that you will log into P411 to check your messages from providers, and providers will be logging into P411 to check their messages as well. This is being done for security reasons, as well as because it will allow us to put in other, very cool (in my opinion), features.
When it is first launched, you will be able to decide whether you want to use the new private messaging features or keep things as they are, with providers responding back to your hobby email address. Once we feel confident the new system is working well, the option will be removed.
If you decide to try out the new system from day one, please take the time to send in feedback, good and bad! We are going to spend the first few weeks working out bugs and are intent on making improvements, not headaches, for our users.
Excitedly,
Gina

"LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP"
P411 IS WORTH IT FOR ALL YOU DO
GINA, YOU ROCK-YOU ARE AWESOME.
I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SOON.

CG
I didnt even know they had lifetime membership. With that new rate though I dont see why anyone wouldnt upgrade to that since its only a little bit more. I might invest in it.
My dog groomer upped every hair cut by $2 yesterday....
Every day things cost more, and we are being paid less.
Awww, thank you CG, and all of you who have supported us over the years.

It's a labor of love and kind words like this are the reason we keep going.... well that, and the $89/yr. teehee

Always,
Gina

PS: Ladies, no reason to worry.... P411 will always be free to reputable providers who are willing to take part in the P411 referral system.

www.preferred411.com
Major Site-wide Changes. Update 06.17.10
As you will notice, we've put in some big changes to the site. On the client side, the biggest change will be the private messaging. We will be spending the next week getting to know the new system and working out the little issues that are bound to come up. We welcome all feedback and thank you for your patience while we get everything smoothed out.

Sincerely,
Gina and the P411 Team