Cost / Time Question

Ok, I know the rates. I would not ever haggle. BUT, I hope you can understand my confusion.

Does the ammount of work a provider has to do impact the price? Or when it says all inclusive, it costs the same if you want some wild stuff or just a hj?

Now if it is just time you are paying for, could I get mine then have a friend or 2 get theirs, since I have already paid for the time?

Now what if I just want a provider to dance for me, with no sex? it is a lot more work, does it cost more or less? Are there ladies willing to just dance and tease?
Does the ammount of work a provider has to do impact the price? Or when it says all inclusive, it costs the same if you want some wild stuff or just a hj? Originally Posted by URAPNES
Each lady is different. It's best to ask whichever lady you are wanting to see.

Now if it is just time you are paying for, could I get mine then have a friend or 2 get theirs, since I have already paid for the time? Originally Posted by URAPNES
I presume you are just trying to be funny but uh HELL NO. The time "you" paid for is "your" time, nobody else's. It's like an all you can eat buffet. If "you" pay for "your" plate, you can't share with another dude lol. If you do, they will make you pay for an additional plate.

Now what if I just want a provider to dance for me, with no sex? Are there ladies willing to just dance and tease? Originally Posted by URAPNES
See answer to part I above.

Meg
Great response Meg :-)