State: Pennsylvania
Address: Pittsburgh/ brentwood
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, HE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Thick,Long, dark, straight,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short (5'3" or 5'4"), thick, voluptuous, very busty. Carol is attractive, but has a morticia from Adams family look lol. She very friendly, talkative, calming demeanor.
Recommendation: Yes
Apologies for the typos. Submitted on phone
I wish her friend Liz provided extras.
I wish her friend Liz provided extras. Originally Posted by iaim2plz05
speaking of a "Liz", anyone recall Liz in McKees Rocks? Older woman with ad in city paper? She was one of my first frequent visits when I entered this realm. She's been on my mind lately and I'm considering giving that number a call again. would love a trip down memory lane. Anyone still see her?
She remain fully clothed the entire time?
She did remin clothed..I personally didn't try to touch or undress
She's a wonderful lady and very competent both in traditional massage, Reiki healing and other forms of relaxation therapy. Beautiful mature lady with a good heart and very skilled in relaxation technique. I like her a lot.
She's a wonderful lady and very competent both in traditional massage, Reiki healing and other forms of relaxation therapy. Beautiful mature lady with a good heart and very skilled in relaxation technique. I like her a lot. Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Agreed!
Regarding Liz. If you have her number its still works.

She gave a great massage and with a nice bbbjtc at the end.

But she was getting strange at the end.

I called it a month ago and she is still in the same place and said she would do a massage, sort of.

Not on a table, shorter, maybe a half hour, still the same price.

Since I want a real massage I passed.

Also, she was even stranger on the phone. Started telling me about all her ailments, some were quite unpleasant to envision.

I decided to think with the big head and stayed away.

Carol is a little more expensive, but its a clean safe appt with a good massage.

Anne is similarly priced but the massage is not as good, but her place is spotless.

I'm getting fussy about how I spend my hobby $$ as I get older.
Along with the absence of Bethany the options are very limited in the south hills.
One of these women need to go to massage therapy school. Lol
the options are very limited in all parts of town.

We used to have choices.

Now the choices are few and its the bottom of the barrel.

There is clearly a demand for high quality massages that are sensual.
Anne in Mt Washington is very good, sensual or traditional. She went to school for massage therapy.
So Anne provides a actual therapeutic massage? And what type of extras?