Black Pink - -Luxury any information ??

Hello....................

Any one know the where abouts of the former Black Pink at Luxury ??

I know she left Luxury and was going to start at PinkClubs, but calls to PC and text all have gone unanswered.

Any body, any one ????

BigJiminDfw
I need to do some recon
Pinkclubs? Never heard of it? Is it a Dallas Spa?
One of the Studio Apartment set-ups.
Not at Luxury. Hera a new lady has started
I know I just posted, but... So trying to book with Asuka led me to research "Angle" and Black Pink, according to a previous review - is going by Angel with pinkclubs.com; As I had a mediocre time with her at Luxury as a walk-in, I'm going to see about another provider I was curious about. Best of luck to y'all.
I know I just posted, but... So trying to book with Asuka led me to research "Angle" and Black Pink, according to a previous review - is going by Angel with pinkclubs.com; As I had a mediocre time with her at Luxury as a walk-in, I'm going to see about another provider I was curious about. Best of luck to y'all. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22

Auska is solid service
Blackpink is Angel at Pinkclubs. It basically is the same as an AMP service except in a nicer apartment complex in las colinas. I saw her again yesterday. She is a sweety....a little scripted, but still a nice girl
Word on where Cleo from Asian Stars went? She used to do the AMP scene, I heard.