What does the average American think of the hobbi, hobbyest, and providers???

I've been sucked into this interesting corner of the universe known as the hobby. 10 years or so and it's been an interesting ride so far.

I've been in long enough that my perception of what is the "normal" may be skewed.

Particularly interested in provider experiences and perspectives.

What do you think is the average American view of the hobby world? hobbiest? provider? (Additionally what are your views)

Who would you trust enough to share this part of your life?

What are the experiences/consequences of sharing knowledge?

Just curious to understand the different perspectives/experiences out there. Have a happy, fun, and mutually beneficial hobbying career, both providers and hobbiest.
Contact the local TV stations. Ask them to start a viewer poll about what the general public thinks about paying for pussy, face sitting DATY, riding Sybians, bukkake, DP, BBBJCIMNQNS, golden showers, fem Dom, ball busting, squirting, gobbling shit cookies and orgasm deprevation.

Pretty sure the responses will be we pay too much for it.
Most people are probably disgusted by this business at least outwardly.......guys paying for sex, others thinking that you are a low life if you pay for it. Then ladies trading sex for money.......how low does you self esteem have to be that you will not only stoop that low to take off your clothes in front of strange men but to also perform sex acts with them? At least that is the #1 consensus I have heard from other people. (Do not shoot the messenger, please).

I will bet that those who preach adamantly against the hobby in RL are very active members and partakers of the hobby themselves! That is why it is another world that you do not want to mix with your RW life in any way IMO.

I like the hobby because in most cases, I normally get to do and have done what I like while BCD, paying for and recieving the GFE experience without the backlash or drama of a standard relationship (see my signature line). I am not into anything kinky per say, but I like SS, TUMA, COF, CIM NQNS, ect. which can be somethings that are not too available in the RW market of women.
Shit...forgot to include butt-fucking, sorry.
Can't forget those Catholic priests out there...
It's the oldest profession for a reason. And it has more hypocrites than organized religion.
Someone put it nicely on another social network/community...

...I agree that they see those in the hobby as a plague instead of consenting adults.
Answers to your questions, in order: twisted, perverts, victim or criminal - depends on the political agenda of the person doing the labeling.

No one, and I don't plan to find out.
I made a decision to step into this world on my own, and if it came out, I would surely see some serious repercussions. But, life is too short to spend it worrying about what other people think.
I am not worried about it, more curious to see how the majority think.

I don't really have anything that would be devastated by my "outting".

More sociological research, as I have no moral/personal issues with hobbying.
Yeah, lots of hypocrites. The most outspoken opponents are the ones who secretly would be the first in line if the opportunity presents itself.
LOL and sometimes they get caught with their dick in the cookie jar.
I think every one does it in some form or fashion.
They are either blind to the fact of what they are doing,
Choose to justify it in a different way,
or are in the closet about it.

The small percent of others are curious, but too worried about what others think or say.. society.. but sure everyone has thought about it. Who hasn't seen pretty woman.lol

Example: I had just stopped by the gas station on my way home no more than 20 min ago.. I am standing in line and complete stranger wants to ask a bogos question to strike conversation. I go along with it while smiling, the whole time he is counting big money in front of me while chatting. I thought he was in line with me, but by the time I get to the front he leaves. LMAO.. I do not pick up strangers from gas stations, but as I was leaving.. I was like, "was that an invitation?" lol.

Moral of the story.. it exist everywhere!!
This is a strange place to ask for the "average American's" opinion about commercial sex.

Do you thing that the average Americans are here?

Torito
My post in this thread of a couple of years ago might provide some insight:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=715329
This is a strange place to ask for the "average American's" opinion about commercial sex.

Do you thing that the average Americans are here?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Ha ha, yes, I see your point but that doesn't rule out that a few people here still might have their finger on the pulse of America without actually being "average".
  • ktiix
  • 03-12-2015, 06:04 AM
They only think about it when someone brings it up, and then it's just like anything else; they generally have the popular opinion and give it no thought.