Activities: none
Session Length: n/a
Fee: $80
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: small body, a little on the thick side
Recommendation: No
So did you pay the fee and then leave , or did you leave and just post the fee she charges ?
Damn that chick in the ad is pretty hot though....
Any "glamor shot" pics are fake.
  • tj812
  • 06-28-2012, 08:29 PM
i did pay the fee for fear of what may happen if i walked out, she tried to make me feel like i was obligated to pay the fee since i "entered' the room. I try to avoid drama when ever possible and felt it was best to just give the liar her money and be done with it.
Sorry to hear that !
Moved to Coed as no activities took place.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2012, 09:35 PM
i did pay the fee for fear of what may happen if i walked out, she tried to make me feel like i was obligated to pay the fee since i "entered' the room. I try to avoid drama when ever possible and felt it was best to just give the liar her money and be done with it. Originally Posted by tj812
Since you "entered the room"? What is this some kind of vampire shit?

"Since you crossed the threshold, you must pay the fee"....

Do you pay for a steak if you walk into the restaurant & it smells bad, so you leave?
Do you buy a car everytime you walk onto the lot?

It was a FAKE AD...you were obligated to nothing after she lied...
That sucks dude
Hm post/move to alerts?
  • lov
  • 06-29-2012, 09:30 PM
woah glad I read this, was thinking about taking the plunge, sorry that happened to you

Do you pay for a steak if you walk into the restaurant & it smells bad, so you leave?

It was a FAKE AD...you were obligated to nothing after she lied... Originally Posted by Toyz

EXACTLY

Also I would have stayed far far away from here...considering she all but gives you her room number in her ad....

It was a FAKE AD...you were obligated to nothing after she lied... Originally Posted by Toyz
Totally agree. I'd even go farther and said if I ordered the steak and it came and tasted bad I'm sending it back. I've turned around and left when they opened the door and didn't look like their picks without dropping a dime. If someone is selling a car on backpage and has a picture of a red Mustang and I show up and it's a green rusty t-bird I'm bouncing.

To bad she doesn't look like that, those are some damn fine pics of some hot chick (probably with the same bad attitude)